Street Fight X Tekken? - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-14-13, 11:43 PM Thread Starter
Well That Was Unexpected

Default Street Fight X Tekken?

Hey guys.

Just wondering if this game is worth getting for PS3 and if anyone on Heresy plays it?

I play SSF4AE alot and am just curious if SFXT has become playable yet after the balancing patches that have been released since it first came out.

(BTW if you play it, who are your fav characters thanks. In SSF4 my fav characters are Blanka, Zangief, Vega and Cody.)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 05-15-13, 01:25 AM

Anfo's Flag is: USA

Well, now that they patched it, it is playable, yes. Like a lot more playable. I haven't played it much, but from what I've seen it seems decent. My friend, who got me into fighting games, says that it's more of a MvC game that SF, but comparing it to Marvel isn't a very good analogy.

I wouldn't get it honestly, but that's me (I've never really played Tekken, so that a big reason why) if you like the Tekken however, it will be a fun game for ya.

Not sure how much you do (if any), but the SFxT community isn't as large as some others, (MvC3, SF4, MK9). In addition, Injustice is out, and is all the buzz right now. While in my opinion it is a going to go the way of Tekken, (as in it needs a fat patch until it is playable). Te be honest though, it's a superhero fighter. Balance is stupid

SSF4: I main Adon, mainly because I have a friend who play Sagat, and when first picking up the game I learned the two hated each other, thus I had to play him. Also Adon's stance is the best thing ever. TBH, I hate fighting all the character you play :D. I usually fair pretty well against Gief, but Adon's low health make with grabs scary.
I get wrecked by Vega's and Blanka's left and right. Hate their ability to move so fast, that's supposed to be my job. Cody is a pain in good hands, mainly I hate how relaxed and tired he is. You should be awake when you fight the king of muay thai, dammit!
I've also dabbled his Dictator and Seth. But I never been good with charge characters, and Seth is too fragile for me.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode