New To XBOX would like recomendations for games - Page 2 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-19-13, 08:34 PM

If you were looking to get it cheap though, you could have waited until the new X-Box was released and gotten it super-cheap. They'll probably drop a hundred dollars or more.

Writer of crappy fics, I hope you might derive some enjoyment from them.

FictionPress.com: For original stuff.

FanFiction.net: For stuff that is part of an established universe.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-19-13, 09:37 PM Thread Starter
DA GOLDEN WAAAGH

Battman's Flag is: Australia

Well its a little late for that... hmm the games might get cheaper 2 that's guna be good

Da Golden Waaagh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddlestix View Post
Dakka dakka dakka dakka dakka dakka dakka dakka BATORK!!!
post #13 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-19-13, 09:47 PM
For Da Boss

dirty-dog-'s Flag is: New Zealand

some great games depending on what your into,

Realistic warfare simulators, i would have to say any of the operation flash point games are good. you control a squad of four people, lots of controls, realistic first person.

if you havnt tried allready, try out cod mw3 or battlefeild 3, good multiplayer action, MW3 is based around smallteam deathmatch, sabotage etc, and battlefield is more about team play, with vehicles and large maps.

fantasy games the eldar scrolls series are great, aswell as fallout, see if you can find a game called chrome hounds aswell, cheap as chips, but i Thoroughly enjoyed the story missions. similar to heavy gear.

racing games, if your looking for a realistic racing simulator, you cant go past forza, any one really, or collin mcrae dirt is another good one.

3rd person shooters are allways fun, i would recommend gears of war, dead space, etc, really fun games that take a lil getting use to, but certainly have there great stories.

horror style games, i reackon you could fit dead space into this, but the best one i have played has to be fear, wicked story, good game play, etc, others are metro 2023, the aliens series games are quite good, although a little predictable.

right well, i think thats all, man i should work in a gaming store...

omgitsduane's # 1 Fan

Russian Winter Guard Thread

post #14 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-19-13, 09:48 PM
Powered by Squig Tea

Viscount Vash's Flag is: England

If you like Skyrim there is Fallout3 and Fallout Vegas.

Yes to getting Halo 1 revamped too.

Every game recommended so far in this thread sits in my Xbox draw.

DragonAge:Origins and DragonAge II are an enjoyable hack n slash adventure set imo.
post #15 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-19-13, 10:26 PM
Septok's Flag is: England

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanner94ezekiel View Post
- Assassin's Creed (II is the best IMO)
- Halo (whatever edition really.)
- Borderlands (Either, but preferably both).
^This, really. Elder Scrolls of all flavours are all awesome, but Skyrim is easily the easiest to play. Just can't get to grips without having spells in hands.

I would recommend Halo games over Call of Duty (don't forget they come in two flavours, both of which I hate), unless you're really into the modern warfare part. For good old zombie shooting, I would recommend Left for Dead (only played Left for Dead 2, so I can't comment on 1) - plenty of hack, slash, shooting and explosions.

Borderlands is fantastic, but better with friends. I find 2 is much harder single player than multiplayer, but that may just be that I play a Siren better than an Assassin.

Assassin's Creed is great. I prefer the singleplayer, but you don't have much customisation. It works well, and you feel like a ninja for it.
post #16 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-20-13, 11:08 AM

Shas'Ui's Flag is: USA

The Darkness was hella fun, The Darkness 2 was meh, but still pretty fun and their super cheap now.

and of course the Batman Arkham games
post #17 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-20-13, 12:19 PM

gothik's Flag is: United Kingdom

the Crysis games..got three yesterday and is good, Skyrim and Oblivion, Mass Effect, Dead Island, Boaderlands, Batman, Forza for relaxing, Space Marine, Falloutgames, Dead Space and ghost recon i like, Gears of war...i can go on but those are some in my collection and yeah Assassins Creed series, graphics is excellant

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode