what would you like to see in Skyrim? - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-02-13, 06:23 PM Thread Starter

Warlord_Winters's Flag is: USA

Default what would you like to see in Skyrim?

I think it would be awesome to have a Dwemer DLC where a Dwemer ruin gets discovered and you go in and find the last surviving Dwemer in some kind of magic stasis. and he can become a companion or whatever. I would imgaine Dwemer looking like Nordic Highelves, tall and burly with beards and point ears.

OR a quest line that starts off the same but instead you find signs of a mass exodus and the last "escape pod". a small 1 man air ship that takes you into the upper atmoshpere to a giant clockwork flying island "like in Bioshock 3" where the Dwemer are very much alive. it would be about a quater the size of skyrim and out above the ocean. you find out that deep within the bowels of the machine some evil anceint creatures stowed away "like in Alien" and created their own world then attacked "like in Gears of War" the Dwemer. but in this DLC there wouldnt be any Dwemer just remains, and you stop the evil...um things...you have to crash the whole thing into the sea by destorying the generators in the very heart of the island then escape in a Dwemer glider as an amasing scene of destruction takes place

whooo I got carried away there.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-02-13, 07:36 PM

The_Werewolf_Arngeirr's Flag is: Canada

did you ever play morrowind? they had a dwemer in one of the side quests in that game
post #3 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-02-13, 08:14 PM

kickboxerdog's Flag is: England

have they released the dlc that are avalible currenty on the ps3 yet?
post #4 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-03-13, 12:58 AM

Shady ed's Flag is: Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickboxerdog View Post
have they released the dlc that are avalible currenty on the ps3 yet?
No but they announced the release dates for them.
post #5 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-03-13, 02:28 AM

DeathJester921's Flag is: USA

Maybe a better Civil War quest line? Perhaps some larger scale battles between the two sides rather than just 3 v 3 fights. Other parts of the quest line where you don't just take Fortress A so Hold A will surrender. It was fun-ish, but it felt so tacked on, it wasn't even funny.

My youtube channel. Feel free to stop by and have a look if you're interested. I do Airsoft, some warhammer related videos, and gaming videos.

R.I.P. Uncle Lee. You will be greatly missed by us all. We will see each other again some day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamTheApostle View Post
Remember kids: Violence isn't the answer, its the question. The answer is yes.
post #6 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-03-13, 07:57 AM

kickboxerdog's Flag is: England

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady ed View Post
No but they announced the release dates for them.
oww damn i hadnt seen them i must find lol
post #7 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-03-13, 09:07 AM
Embrace the Insanity

Insanity's Flag is: Australia

Everything that was in Morrowind and Oblivion. I hate they they seem to cut content every time.

27 skills in Morrowind
21 in Oblivion
and 18 in Skyrim.

I know they just merged different skills into others. But it still sucks. Also I want all the weapons they had in Morrowind. I miss polearms....
post #8 of 43 (permalink) Old 02-03-13, 06:30 PM

DeathJester921's Flag is: USA

Oh, there is also the fact that a bunch of the magic got taken out. There was more magic spells in Oblivion and Morrowind than in Skyrim. That may be part of the reason why I never go as a spell caster. Also the fact that i'm a berserker charger, close range fighter...

My youtube channel. Feel free to stop by and have a look if you're interested. I do Airsoft, some warhammer related videos, and gaming videos.

R.I.P. Uncle Lee. You will be greatly missed by us all. We will see each other again some day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamTheApostle View Post
Remember kids: Violence isn't the answer, its the question. The answer is yes.
post #9 of 43 (permalink) Old 10-12-13, 09:15 PM

VixusKragov's Flag is: USA

I know it's been quite a bit since the last comment on this, but I'd like to make note of(in case you weren't already aware) the many mods.

There's a few that actually do exactly what you're hoping for. I can think of 4 great ones that expand the Civil War off the top of my head, and 2 great spell mods that add over a hundred new spells, and many others.

As for the original post, about Dwemer and space travel..

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...s/?id=92563129

Again, if this is old news to everyone reading, sorry for the threadomancy. Hopefully someone will be able to enhance their experience though!

post #10 of 43 (permalink) Old 10-13-13, 02:17 AM
Grr! That is all.
WaLkAwaY's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by VixusKragov View Post
I know it's been quite a bit since the last comment on this, but I'd like to make note of(in case you weren't already aware) the many mods.

There's a few that actually do exactly what you're hoping for. I can think of 4 great ones that expand the Civil War off the top of my head, and 2 great spell mods that add over a hundred new spells, and many others.

As for the original post, about Dwemer and space travel..

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...s/?id=92563129

Again, if this is old news to everyone reading, sorry for the threadomancy. Hopefully someone will be able to enhance their experience though!
Loved Oblivion. Have only played about 4 hours of Skyrim. Not sure why as I really liked it when I played that little bit. The modding community has done some awesome mods. Think my biggest fear is spending as time looking through and choosing mods as playing.

There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter. Ernest Hemingway (1899-1961)

War does not care about convenience or inclement weather. Neither should your training. ~Me (Okay really my brother and I felt bad for stealing it)

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode