Deathwatch Gaming clan giveaway - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 01-18-13, 10:14 AM Thread Starter

Dorns Legacy's Flag is: Great Britain

Default Deathwatch Gaming clan giveaway

Hello all im fairly new to the heresy online site but am a founding member of Deathwatch Gaming ( http://deathwatchgaming.com/ ) we are an online gaming clan that has been fortunate enough to of been involved in many alpha and beta tests for online games.

To date we have been involved in the following beta and alpha tests.

1. Hawken (Alpha tester through to beta)
2. Mechwarrior online ( Alpha test through to release)
3. Planetside 2 (beta through to live)
4. Global Agenda (Beta)
5. Firefall (this system is a rolling beta but i was one of the first 500 to get invited into the test, this is still currently in beta)

Currently we are recruiting for Planetside 2 and have had the fortune of making it onto the Planetside 2 facebook front page with our videos aswell as their twitter, this was Sony's decision and a nice surprise for us (we got a warm fuzzy feeling inside that i didnt like)

We are also recruiting for Firefall, as i said this is a rolling beta so it will stay into beta untill they say "hey theres lots of people here now and the games stable, lets flick the live switch and let everyone play" but as it stands it is still only invite only to which i have this offer for you all.

As i mentioned we are recruiting both casual and pro players, we have our own teamspeak channel for comms and a very friendly bunch of people thats makes the community what it is. Unfortunately there is an age restriction for joining which is 18 due to mature conversations and such, but i digress, i am offering out 5 firefall beta invites in this first wave just to see how much interest there is. If you are interested you will need to go here....... http://www.firefallthegame.com/ and then give me the email addy you signed up for beta with so i can invite you that way (its just easier)

Heres a link www.firefallthegame.com
and heres a link to the 2012 PAX trailer

You can check out my twitch channel (only just started streaming) here

http://www.twitch.tv/dwg_zebadee/b/337106865

and here is the vid of us on planetside 2 that sony used to help promote not only their game but Deathwatch Gaming also

Any questions feel free to message me, hope to see you on the flip side.

Dorns Legacy aka Zebadee DWG founding member.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode