[PLOT SPOILER] Halo 4 - Page 2 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 17 (permalink) Old 11-08-12, 05:06 AM
Powered by Squig Tea

Viscount Vash's Flag is: England

Cheers for the Spoilers
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 17 (permalink) Old 11-10-12, 04:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathJester921 View Post
This is one thing 343 should not have done. They incorporated elements from the newer books into the game without explaining it. Such as Halsey being arrested. That was for the Spartan II project, and how she went about it. The covenant? Yeah, probably the die hard zealotous remnants of the old covenant. The rest returned home, or elsewhere in the stars.

Anyway, I remember Cortana saying that Halsey could make another one, since Cortana was cloned from Halseys own tissue. The only one to date to be created from living tissue. Hopefully they bring her back this way, but it just wont be the same...
Even if they did that it wouldn't be her.

My theory is that she'll put herself back together somehow. After all is a computer program ever truly deleted? I mean think about it. She was in contact with MC's armor and brain. Perhaps enough of her is left inside somehow to rebuild.

I also really like the story direction. Humans got owned by the forunners so bad that they were bombed back to the stone age. Really ingenious.
post #13 of 17 (permalink) Old 11-10-12, 06:49 AM
Grand Lord Munchkin

gen.ahab's Flag is: USA

One does not simply kill off Cortana. She will be back, or so help me I think I might die myself. Nerdy tears my friends, nerdy tears.
post #14 of 17 (permalink) Old 11-10-12, 07:52 AM

DeathJester921's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by gen.ahab View Post
One does not simply kill off Cortana. She will be back, or so help me I think I might die myself. Nerdy tears my friends, nerdy tears.
Indeed...

My youtube channel. Feel free to stop by and have a look if you're interested. I do Airsoft, some warhammer related videos, and gaming videos.

R.I.P. Uncle Lee. You will be greatly missed by us all. We will see each other again some day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamTheApostle View Post
Remember kids: Violence isn't the answer, its the question. The answer is yes.
post #15 of 17 (permalink) Old 11-12-12, 04:15 PM
Septok's Flag is: England

Technically, as far as I read it, Chief can get a new Cortana. Just not Cortana. I am really wondering (perhaps too soon) about what Halo 5 will be like.

Secondly, Spartan Ops is amazing. The levels are short, but awesome. A worthy replacement for Firefight.

And finally, in answer to previous speculation, the Covenant in Halo 4 are the Storm Covenant. It's a little splinter group who want to get some kind of weapon from Requiem (possibly where Spartan Ops' plot is going). They were formed after The Thursday War. It's a book, probably worth checking out.
post #16 of 17 (permalink) Old 11-12-12, 04:21 PM
Grand Lord Munchkin

gen.ahab's Flag is: USA

Martin's Law: If a character's fate is not explicitly stated, regardless of how certain that fate may be, they are in play.

Cortana will be back, my friends. It is known.
post #17 of 17 (permalink) Old 11-12-12, 10:31 PM

DeathJester921's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by gen.ahab View Post
Martin's Law: If a character's fate is not explicitly stated, regardless of how certain that fate may be, they are in play.

Cortana will be back, my friends. It is known.
Yes, but in what form? New Cortana, or the one we all know and love? That is what i'm worried about.

My youtube channel. Feel free to stop by and have a look if you're interested. I do Airsoft, some warhammer related videos, and gaming videos.

R.I.P. Uncle Lee. You will be greatly missed by us all. We will see each other again some day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamTheApostle View Post
Remember kids: Violence isn't the answer, its the question. The answer is yes.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode