Borderlands 2 - Page 6 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #51 of 76 (permalink) Old 07-16-13, 04:09 AM
Grr! That is all.
WaLkAwaY's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Werewolf_Arngeirr View Post
I just got BL2 on my PC officially over steam, anyone wanting to play with this psycho? send me a pm.
Sweet. Welcome to the party.

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.” – Ernest Hemingway (1899-1961)

War does not care about convenience or inclement weather. Neither should your training. ~Me (Okay really my brother and I felt bad for stealing it)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #52 of 76 (permalink) Old 07-17-13, 04:54 AM
Grr! That is all.

I also thought this was very interesting and cool.

The Emperor

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.” – Ernest Hemingway (1899-1961)

War does not care about convenience or inclement weather. Neither should your training. ~Me (Okay really my brother and I felt bad for stealing it)

post #53 of 76 (permalink) Old 07-20-13, 08:17 PM
Grr! That is all.

I love Gear Box Software.

Source

Quote:

Quote:

During a panel at PAX Australia today, Gearbox confirmed that the level cap for Borderlands 2 will be raised by 11 levels to 72 this fall, plus new missions and raid bosses will be coming as additional DLC packs.

The level cap increase will come along with the Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 2: Digistruct Peak Challenge, which will be released for $5.00 before the end of October. The Digistruct Peak Challenge is a new map where Patricia Tannis will let players fight high-level enemies (which they can "over level" to create an "impossible" challenge) to earn new loot. An upcoming free update will also add additional backpack, ammo and bank slots.

Gearbox will also release multiple “Headhunter” packs offering new missions and unique themed boss fights. The first mission will be T.K. Baha’s Bloody Harvest, bringing back the character last seen in Borderlands 1’s Zombie Island of Dr. Ned DLC. Zombie T.K. Baha will send players to fight Jaques O’Lantern, a giant pumpkin boss who will give new character customizations as a reward for being beaten. Multiple headhunter packs are coming in the future (at least two and possibly three), but no specific pricing or release dates have been announced.

All new DLC is separate from the Borderlands 2 Season Pass, which concluded last month with the release of Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep.

Gearbox will also be releasing more character heads and skins later this year, which will arrive "within two or three weeks," including a set of themed heads related to Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep.

Today’s news confirms a tease from Gearbox head Randy Pitchford earlier this month, and Gearbox promises that more details will be revealed in the coming weeks. Gearbox will host its next Community Day for fans on September 14th (and will stream it online), so expect more details by then.

post #54 of 76 (permalink) Old 07-27-13, 02:42 PM
Grr! That is all.

So... I have been soloing the ADoD and have picked up some really nice stuff for lower level characters which includes about three Legendary items (2 grenade mods and an SMG) and I think 10 Seraph items (3 shotguns, 3 pistols and 4 Shields). Every time I kill them I get around 70 - 80 Eridium and tons of cash.

Then I decided to try my hand at all the bosses and started with Hyperious which was so not worth the effort in normal mode. Master Gee was even worse than H. Pete I had beaten before so I skipped him and now I am working on Dexiduous who by far is the hardest thing I have ever fought the entire time I have been playing the game. He is level 33 and I am level 51 and still he is kicking my a**.

EDIT: Dexiduous was so not worth the time it took it makes the other "so not worth its" worth it.

Last edited by WaLkAwaY; 07-27-13 at 04:51 PM.
post #55 of 76 (permalink) Old 07-27-13, 06:38 PM
Spanner in the works...

spanner94ezekiel's Flag is: United Kingdom

Well this makes me even more frustrated - the additional levels and stuff is incredibly awesome. However, my brother (being the monumental fucktard he is), managed to wipe ALL of the save data on the PS3. Meaning I have had to start from scratch. Which really fuckin pisses me off, seeing as how I was just about to embark on UVHM and/or some of the DLCs. I now have to get all the way back there.

Couple of other things:
1. I assume you have to buy the DLC to get the additional levels to 61 (and 72 now) repsectively?
2. With the whole raid boss issue you have, is that because you accepted the sidequest then went and levelled up to 50, the reason why Dexidious is 33 - meaning the loot isn't as good as it should be?

The Black Typhoons | Dark Angels 3rd Company | Tharrus Draw's Warband | Dark Angels' Corner | Codices: Marvel Heroes and Marvel Villains

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mossy Toes View Post
Spanner's got some great advice as well... Listen to that wise man.

post #56 of 76 (permalink) Old 07-27-13, 08:43 PM
Grr! That is all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanner94ezekiel View Post
Well this makes me even more frustrated - the additional levels and stuff is incredibly awesome. However, my brother (being the monumental fucktard he is), managed to wipe ALL of the save data on the PS3. Meaning I have had to start from scratch. Which really fuckin pisses me off, seeing as how I was just about to embark on UVHM and/or some of the DLCs. I now have to get all the way back there.
Wow, that really does suck. But at least it is fun enough to start a whole new character. You will get back there in no time. You just need to restrict your brothers access.

Quote:
Couple of other things:
1. I assume you have to buy the DLC to get the additional levels to 61 (and 72 now) repsectively?
In order for both level cap increases you need to buy DLC which is different than the four story DLC's. Two ways to do the first one is either buying the season pass or buying the level cap increase DLC by itself. The second level cap increase will also be offered as a DLC that will be separate from the season pass DLC. I don't think the second level cap increase comes out until the fall.

Quote:
2. With the whole raid boss issue you have, is that because you accepted the sidequest then went and levelled up to 50, the reason why Dexidious is 33 - meaning the loot isn't as good as it should be?
The level of the treasure is not what makes it not worth it as I was just using that character to grab gear for my other characters who are all lower. However given the rarity in which those monsters drop Legendary loot VS how long it takes to kill them it makes it not worth it just for the purple and blue stuff they do drop when I can get equally good stuff from farming a non boss.

post #57 of 76 (permalink) Old 07-27-13, 10:19 PM
Spanner in the works...

spanner94ezekiel's Flag is: United Kingdom

Yeh I've decided to go with the Assassin class this time around, and I'm finding it way easier in solo (Bloodshed tree), than a Cataclysm Siren. I'm leaving as many sidequests as feasible alone until I hit a decent level (post Warrior), and despite being 2-3 levels below the enemies, I'm still doing pretty well. Except Loot Midgets - damn those fuckers hurt.

The Black Typhoons | Dark Angels 3rd Company | Tharrus Draw's Warband | Dark Angels' Corner | Codices: Marvel Heroes and Marvel Villains

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mossy Toes View Post
Spanner's got some great advice as well... Listen to that wise man.

post #58 of 76 (permalink) Old 08-03-13, 05:00 AM

The_Werewolf_Arngeirr's Flag is: Canada

my sin is a sniper, my Psycho is going down helborn, its so hard staying alive when your damaging yourself with flames, but helborn makes you so powerful its retarded.
post #59 of 76 (permalink) Old 08-03-13, 06:15 AM
Grr! That is all.

Does anyone else ever miss posts made by people?

Anyway sorry for the late reply.

Quote:
Yeh I've decided to go with the Assassin class this time around, and I'm finding it way easier in solo (Bloodshed tree), than a Cataclysm Siren. I'm leaving as many sidequests as feasible alone until I hit a decent level (post Warrior), and despite being 2-3 levels below the enemies, I'm still doing pretty well. Except Loot Midgets - damn those fuckers hurt.
I found that the assassin was not fun to paly until I got around the level I am at now which is 24 so from around 20 to 24 he has turned out pretty good. It also helped that I used my level 51 Mechro to get gear for my other characters by farming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Werewolf_Arngeirr View Post
my sin is a sniper, my Psycho is going down helborn, its so hard staying alive when your damaging yourself with flames, but helborn makes you so powerful its retarded.
I have a psycho character as well he is level 37 i believe. What is really fun if you are going down that path is to get a Whiskey Tango Foxtrot shield as it helps a lot.

I know I am a total Borderlands 2 nerd.

post #60 of 76 (permalink) Old 08-03-13, 07:24 AM

The_Werewolf_Arngeirr's Flag is: Canada

actually the best shield to get is the shield of the firehawk at 50 - 61 though, with its stupidly strong uber nova.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode