Borderlands 2 - Page 2 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 76 (permalink) Old 11-11-12, 04:22 PM

Iron Angel's Flag is: USA

B IS FOR BULLET!

Bitch!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 76 (permalink) Old 11-22-12, 05:42 PM
Chaos God of Old Night

Lord of the Night's Flag is: United Kingdom

http://uk.ign.com/videos/2012/11/20/...arnage-trailer

BADASS!!!

EXPLOSIONS!!!

MOXXI!!!

LotN

http://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...red-souls.html - The Kabal of Shattered Souls Project Log
http://www.talkwargaming.com/search/...Book%20Reviews - Check out Talk Wargaming for reviews by Lord of the Night.
post #13 of 76 (permalink) Old 05-20-13, 12:28 AM
Grr! That is all.
WaLkAwaY's Flag is: USA

Can I hijack your thread?

Okay seriously though BL2 is such an awesome game that we need to keep this thread alive.

To start it off I think I will mention that BL2 is -66% off this weekend ending on May 20th. So for those of you who might have been hesitant to make the leap into co-op and single play nirvana you can pick the vanilla game up for about 14$.

The graphics might be a turn off for some and in fact that is the reason I hesitated so long in playing the first game but once you see it for what it is you get past that. And actually the graphics IMO are not bad at all. It just adds to the game. I have 797 hours playing it according to STEAM but some of that is from leaving the game running on one of my computers. Think I have finished the game four or five times. I am on my second play through with my Mechromancer and she is level 50. I also started a Krieg character when he came out.

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.” – Ernest Hemingway (1899-1961)

War does not care about convenience or inclement weather. Neither should your training. ~Me (Okay really my brother and I felt bad for stealing it)

post #14 of 76 (permalink) Old 06-25-13, 12:21 PM
Grr! That is all.

Just a reminder this comes out today for US and tomorrow for the UK (PS3 exception of course)

And the reveal trailer

Also someone on another forum posted this info about leveling I thought was interesting.

Quote:
The scaling of enemies goes as follows (I looked this up time ago):

In playthrough 1, outside of the DLC, there's no such thing as scaling. Enemy levels are determined solely by the area they're in and your mission (certain missions effectively "level up" areas, notably Sanctuary and The Dust). You can easily check the level of an area by checking out the vending machines in the area, they sell items scaled to the level.
DLC in playthrough 1 scales to your level...ish. It maxes out at level 30. I played the DLC as a level 34 character and was disappointed to see everything was at level 30 in playthrough 1. Not sure if it has a minimum level it scales to.

PT 2 (TVHM) works the same way until you beat the Warrior; then everything in that playthrough scales to your level (except mission rewards for missions picked up before the final boss).

PT 3 (UVHM) works the same was as Playthrough 2 after the final boss: Everything scales to your level, period. In team play, it will always be scaled to the highest level player's level. And you have to be at least level 50 to unlock it, so enemies are effectively level 50-61 at all times. Though if you take a mission before leveling up, the mission will still stay at that lower level, as always.

Basically the game works like a standard RPG without level scaling until you A) beat the game twice (because you should be maxed out anyway) or B) enter a DLC (because you can do that at any time so a preset level would be a really bad idea)
And I also found this interesting. Voice actors.

And lastly some apps.

Borderlands 2 Shift Code APP

Borderlands 2 Skill Tree APP

“There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.” – Ernest Hemingway (1899-1961)

War does not care about convenience or inclement weather. Neither should your training. ~Me (Okay really my brother and I felt bad for stealing it)

post #15 of 76 (permalink) Old 06-26-13, 05:36 PM
Grr! That is all.

Krieg gets a back story. Fun little video I liked.

post #16 of 76 (permalink) Old 06-26-13, 09:07 PM Thread Starter
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite

Jacobite's Flag is: New Zealand

Ah yes I remember seeing this a few weeks ago, such a nice little film that. I watched it a few times.
post #17 of 76 (permalink) Old 06-26-13, 10:06 PM
Grr! That is all.

Don't forget those shift codes peeps. For those of you who do not want to or cannot install the APP

Archived PC/MAC Borderlands 2 archived SHiFT Codes:

For PC/Mac: KTWTT-KXJFK-ZCF3J-JTBT3-3SHZB (Valid Until: 6/25)
For PC/Mac CBWBT-5KKKK-BZRBJ-TJ3TT-3FC9X (Valid until N/A) E3
For PC/Mac K3WJT-BFBRW-S5RTT-TBBB3-9XWZ5 (Valid until N/A) 5x
For PC/Mac KBWJJ-WTXB9-C59J6-WFBTJ-TK6BJ (Valid until N/A)
For PC/Mac W3WJ3-3JXTT-6RW5T-SB53B-XJBX9 (Valid until N/A)
For PC/Mac WTWT3-CXSKC-9KFT3-TBBJT-ZX5FF (Valid until N/A)
For PC/Mac KJWJ3-SCBFK-S5F3J-JBBB3-BHCJ3 (Valid until N/A) 5x
For PC/Mac K3WTJ-TXZWW-SCRJJ-33BTJ-933ZS (Valid until N/A)
For PC/Mac WTC3B-Z5ZWC-HW6JT-JJJBJ-9FWXR (Valid until N/A)
For PC/Mac 5B533-HJZKC-SKX3J-BBTBB-HBCBK (Valid until N/A)
For PC/Mac K3K33-3W9JT-6XJJT-TB3JB-HWZZF (Valid until N/A) 5x
For PC/Mac 5BKBB-TXWS5-WX3BB-TBT33-3SHSB(Valid until N/A)
For PC/Mac WTCBB-H5WHC-5F3T3-TBT3T-HR6TJ (Valid until N/A)
For PC/Mac WT5TB-XC5ZC-CX3T3-BBT3B-B35WB (Valid until N/A)
For PC/Mac KJ5BT-FBKSK-KXJ3T-3BTJT-FJX5C (Valid until N/A)
For PC/Mac 5T5B3-CWJSK-KRTJT-TTJJT-9HW63 (Valid until N/A)
For PC/Mac CTWTB-JTBW5-KFTTT-JTB33-JTBWB (Valid until N/A)
For PC/Mac WTCJ3-SHH3K-KFJT3-JBJ3J-H5965 (Valid until N/A)
For PC/Mac KTCJJ-FHZJW-W6JJB-TTBTJ-R9WWJ (Valid until N/A)

Archived XBOX360 Borderlands 2 archived SHiFT Codes:

For X360: WTCJJ-CFRHC-3T9BR-5FJBJ-SJJKX (Valid Until: 6/25)
For X360: KTW33-FTZWH-K5H3F-5XB3T-BZKWH (Valid until N/A) E3
For X360: KBWTB-T6XSC-JJHBF-WXBJJ-WRWKF (Valid until N/A) 5x
For X360: KTWBB-XBRT9-WWZ3R-WXTT3-S3SX9 (Valid until N/A)
For X360: K3KJT-6HRT5-BHRTT-3BBTJ-RBWJ9 (Valid until N/A)
For X360: KJWTT-5RC95-TB9TR-W63JJ-FHJWS (Valid until N/A)
For X360: WB5TJ-9KF95-3TZ3X-KR3JJ-FW9R3 (Valid until N/A) 5x
For X360: 5B533-TR5ZW-TTHBR-WF3J3-KWZK9 (Valid until N/A)
For X360: W35BB-SC5S5-3JSBF-C63JT-TFHKC (Valid until N/A)
For X360: KBCTT-TSFZC-HSXBX-WFTTT-KWK5T (Valid until N/A)
For X360: WBWJ3-JHKSK-ZHXT6-CRTJT-BW59W (Valid until N/A) 5x
For X360: CJ5B3-ST36Z-FHRJ6-5RBTJ-CTZJW (Valid until N/A)
For X360: WBKJT-SSZ5S-6S6B6-5FTTB-X5KSC (Valid until N/A)
For X360: W3KTJ-FZ9CS-XS6BR-K6JJ3-XCFXT (Valid until N/A)
For X360: 5BC3B-KXFZK-BK5C3-HJW3J-T3KBB (Valid until N/A)
For X360: WTWBJ-HKZ5H-XHFTF-WX3JJ-6HRS6 (Valid until N/A)
For X360: WTWBB-ZJ9Z5-69XJ6-KRTBB-ZHBBH (Valid until N/A)
For X360: 5JWTJ-JCSSC-6S6TX-5RBTJ-9RZBJ (Valid until N/A)
For X360: 5BCJB-WBZS5-XZRTF-CF3BJ-B6BB6 (Valid until N/A)

Archived PlayStation 3 Borderlands 2 archived SHiFT Codes:

For PS3: 53CTJ-9FHKJ-5CC5J-9BC3B-6RSJ3 (Valid Until: 6/25)
For PS3: 5JCTT-RW3K3-FR5WB-ZTKJB-ZRWXS (Valid until N/A) E3
For PS3: C35BB-SJFJS-WCZTR-KR3T3-BWZBW (Valid until N/A)
For PS3: C3KTB-F6ZKB-KC5WJ-ZTKJ3-XC569 (Valid until N/A) 5x
For PS3: 5JKBJ-H5WCF-KWST6-K6BJB-FZ9BJ (Valid until N/A)
For PS3: 5TC3B-9F653-5WW5J-9BCJT-J5T3T (Valid until N/A)
For PS3: 5JKJJ-CXZ53-5WWKT-H3WBJ-ZZ55X (Valid until N/A) 5x
For PS3: 5BCTT-XX6KB-WKWKT-SBKBJ-66RJB (Valid until N/A)
For PS3: C3WJ3-56FKB-W5WCB-SBKBJ-9R5KC (Valid until N/A)
For PS3: WBKTJ-C56K3-CWCWB-ZBCB3-XWJC3 (Valid until N/A)
For PS3: WBK3B-FKWCT-KWKWB-SJWTB-XCZK3 (Valid until N/A) 5x
For PS3: KJCBB-CXSZC-3WWW3-ZTWBJ-RSHC9 (Valid until N/A)
For PS3: CTC33-TZH9K-TW553-STKJ3-RJ3H5 (Valid until N/A)
For PS3: WTWBJ-HKZ9C-TCCWB-ZT5JJ-6HRZS (Valid until N/A)
For PS3: 5TK3J-HJZHW-B5WKT-SBC3B-KTBC9 (Valid until N/A)
For PS3: K3KBJ-BZKZW-JC5K3-SBC33-TCH3F (Valid until N/A)
For PS3: 5BWJB-W5F5J-JKKWT-9JWJT-KCZ99 (Valid until N/A)
For PS3: WJCTT-S3X5B-T5WWJ-ZJWTJ-HXC6F (Valid until N/A)

All SHiFT codes are CaSe SeNsItIvE… (Last tested 6/20/13) These SHiFT codes have been previously published …
* = New Entry

TO USE THESE SHiFT CODES… simply click “Extras” in the Borderlands 2 menu and press/click the appropriate buttons displayed on the screen to bring up the SHiFT Code input menu or select the “SHiFT Code” option.

post #18 of 76 (permalink) Old 07-09-13, 01:32 PM
Grr! That is all.

I have some new toys and a few easter egg completes for you all.

This is the Minecraft area of BL2

And this is the shotty that dropped from the bada** creeper.

Giant teddy bear. Once you collect the two halves of the bear you place it there.

Then the crane picks up a huge bear from the hold of the tanker.

Once you cross the caustic caverns lake... Dark Souls

Lair of the Fire Hawk blue screen of death.

Johnny Waffles

Roland's Face Book page at crimson fist HQ

Double Rainbow

And finally a legendary shotgun from the Exploitation Preserve. This thing is pretty awesome. When you reload it acts as a homing missile and goes after enemies. And if you reload while still having ammo in it it will chase people down even going past them then coming back all the while shooting them with the ammo left in the weapon and then exploding once spent. It literally will go around obstacles to kill things.

And last night I also found this: Black Hole

post #19 of 76 (permalink) Old 07-09-13, 02:26 PM
Spanner in the works...

spanner94ezekiel's Flag is: United Kingdom

Do you know what enemies can drop Deliverance? Currently I have only owned two legendaries (Pandemic and Big Badaboom), and both are now outlevelled, seeing as I acquired them at lower levels.

Something I also didn't realise for a while is, missions where you are given a weapon - if you want to keep the weapon just don't hand in the quest. I mean, it seems obvious, but you can get some nifty weaponry from Marcus or Zed in their relevant sidequests. This also happens in the latest DLC with one of Moxxi's sidequests.

The Black Typhoons | Dark Angels 3rd Company | Tharrus Draw's Warband | Dark Angels' Corner | Codices: Marvel Heroes and Marvel Villains

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mossy Toes View Post
Spanner's got some great advice as well... Listen to that wise man.

post #20 of 76 (permalink) Old 07-09-13, 02:43 PM
Grr! That is all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanner94ezekiel View Post
Do you know what enemies can drop Deliverance? Currently I have only owned two legendaries (Pandemic and Big Badaboom), and both are now outlevelled, seeing as I acquired them at lower levels.

Something I also didn't realise for a while is, missions where you are given a weapon - if you want to keep the weapon just don't hand in the quest. I mean, it seems obvious, but you can get some nifty weaponry from Marcus or Zed in their relevant sidequests. This also happens in the latest DLC with one of Moxxi's sidequests.
The Deliverance has an increased chance to drop from the Barf Skag Tumbaa in the Wildlife Exploitation Preserve.

Also that is a very good tip and one that I actually had not thought of trying. That eridium gun on Zed's side mission would have been awful nice to hold onto for a bit longer early on.

Here is a site that has an horrendous amount of info. Borderlands 2 Wiki

The only issue I have with the site is that the search function is useless and it is much easier and less time consuming to search for something using google and then clicking on the relevant link to the Wiki than it is searching the wiki itself.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode