Black Ops II Who's in? - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-25-12, 10:36 PM Thread Starter

Unforgiven302's Flag is: USA

Default Black Ops II Who's in?

By now everyone should know that Call of Duty: Black Ops II is coming out in less then a month. If you didn't know that, well, that hobbit hole must be mighty comfy!

Thoughts on the pending release?

Also, is anyone interested in making a heresy-online clan on the PS3 version specifically for Black Ops II?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-25-12, 10:57 PM

dark angel's Flag is: Wales

I'll be getting it.

I'm not really excited for it, though - Modern Warfare 2's still my favourite Call of Duty.

As for the PS3 clan... I'm an Xbox lad.

Nyctophobia- Fear of the Dark Angel.

"No one ever spoke about of those two absent brothers. Their separate tragedies had seemed like aberrations. Had they, in fact, been warnings that no one had heeded?"

'Killing a man is like fucking, boy, only instead of giving life you take it. You experience the ecstasy of penetration as your warhead enters the enemy's belly and the shaft follows. You see the whites of his eyes roll inside the sockets of his helmet. You feel his knees give way beneath him and the weight of his faltering flesh draw down the point of your spear. Are you picturing this?'
'Yes, lord.'
'Is your dick hard yet?'
'No, lord.'
''What? You've got your spear in a man's guts and your dog isn't stiff? What are you, a woman?'
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-26-12, 01:13 AM Thread Starter

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-26-12, 01:23 AM

dark angel's Flag is: Wales

Surprisingly, yes - I, and most of my friends, prefer Modern Warfare 2 to any of the other CoDs - There’s still the occasional unhacked game on World at War, as well.

What’s everyone’s opinion on the new Zombies? Yay or nay?

Nyctophobia- Fear of the Dark Angel.

"No one ever spoke about of those two absent brothers. Their separate tragedies had seemed like aberrations. Had they, in fact, been warnings that no one had heeded?"

'Killing a man is like fucking, boy, only instead of giving life you take it. You experience the ecstasy of penetration as your warhead enters the enemy's belly and the shaft follows. You see the whites of his eyes roll inside the sockets of his helmet. You feel his knees give way beneath him and the weight of his faltering flesh draw down the point of your spear. Are you picturing this?'
'Yes, lord.'
'Is your dick hard yet?'
'No, lord.'
''What? You've got your spear in a man's guts and your dog isn't stiff? What are you, a woman?'
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-26-12, 12:29 PM

WoRLoKKeD's Flag is: United Kingdom

tbh it shouldn't come as a surprise that people still play MW2, as bad a game as it is.

I mean, hell. There are still circles (albeit dying ones) that play the last good game in the series (ReaD: CoD4) on the pro circuit.

post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-26-12, 06:07 PM
I am Alpharius.

Doelago's Flag is: Finland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unforgiven302 View Post
People still play MW2?
No wonder they do, considering how god awful MW3 was.

[Flerden] 9:05 pm: Why the hell can't he just go offline if he goes to watc tv?
[dark angel] 9:06 pm: It is Doelago, we will never know
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-26-12, 06:32 PM

Iron Angel's Flag is: USA

post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-26-12, 08:22 PM

Lord Commander Solus's Flag is: Great Britain

I still play CoD 4... the map design was never as innovative, in my opinions. There were also zero balance issues that I can recognise; it became a little too cluttered. MW2 was brilliant, though; MW3 felt like DLC!
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-26-12, 11:42 PM Thread Starter

Ah, the old COD VS. BF3 chestnut.

BF3 has a lot that COD will never have, that is a fact. But, COD is simpler and not meant to be as serious as BF3. I play video games to chill and relax. Last thing I want to do is to have to put too much effort into a quick FPS game. I want to basically shoot and scoot. So, COD works better for my gaming style. On the rare occasion I want to get into more than mindless violence I pop in BF3, but the server system they have gets on my nerves. Too many times have I been kicked for no reason by the mod to either make room or because I do not know them. So it has that grade school peer group mentality at times.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode