Space Marine 2? - Page 2 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-08-12, 11:25 AM

Dragblud da scrunka's Flag is: United Kingdom

I really enjoyed the first one yea its not a game where i would play through the story more than once but it was well done and considering what boots it had to fill it did alright...

multiplayer i thought rocked the weapons were all balanced and there wasn't people just spamming certain weapons,
shame about the DLC i didn't buy it and it seems i called it well no one went on it anyways let alone the DLC part even though it did sound pretty awesome.

Just reading about the MMO and they are making it singleplayer so kind of opens the options back up again for SM 2, Like Sangus said a proper battle style game where hordes of enemies charge each other sounds epic.

Orks vs marines or CSM vs marines or something along those lines but on massive open battlefield alittle like MAG with different vehicles and just general killing would be impressive.

Anyway I would buy SM 2 almost full price if games now ain't almost 60 :/

WAAAAGH Dragblud
W: 22 D: 6 L: 13

Space marines: Krakens Fury! (TBF)
W: 0 D: 0 L: 0
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-09-12, 05:26 PM

Zer0's Flag is: United Kingdom

Okay, having tried the multiplayer, they need to fix that. The game is fine, but it'd be great if it didn't take 5 minutes to start a new match and didn't freeze half the time. Maybe it's just me, but the single player froze a couple times, too.

Also add flamers. Burn, baby, Burn!
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-09-12, 05:31 PM
I am Alpharius.

Doelago's Flag is: Finland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zer0 View Post
Okay, having tried the multiplayer, they need to fix that. The game is fine, but it'd be great if it didn't take 5 minutes to start a new match and didn't freeze half the time. Maybe it's just me, but the single player froze a couple times, too.

Also add flamers. Burn, baby, Burn!
I take it you are playing the console version? If not, then there are a few cool mods that add flamers to the campaign out there.

[Flerden] 9:05 pm: Why the hell can't he just go offline if he goes to watc tv?
[dark angel] 9:06 pm: It is Doelago, we will never know
post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-09-12, 06:52 PM

Zer0's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doelago View Post
I take it you are playing the console version? If not, then there are a few cool mods that add flamers to the campaign out there.
PS3 version. My desktop died a few years ago and I haven't gotten around to fixing it yet.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode