Dawn of War 1 - Page 16 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #151 of 153 (permalink) Old 01-13-14, 07:00 PM

Straken's_Fist's Flag is: South Georgia

haha yeah i'd say Orks are by far the best and completely broken (they are working to fix this apparently, as squig bombs just ruin the game), GK second, Ad Mech a close 3rd...
Can't say I find CSM that hard to beat. However, Daemons and Lost and the Damned (especially when you switch the allies feature on and combine them) are very difficult to overcome.

And yeah I agree BAs are very fun to play, those Baal Preds are cool and all the melta is fluffy. And you can deep strike a land raider, and those deep striking gun turrets are brutal.

Have you tried DAs yet? One thing you can do with them is take plasma guns in assualt squads: So you can basically just build 4 squads of assualt marines and give them x4 plasma guns and melta bombs, and turn off the charge orders, so they basically turn into a really powerful shooty unit that can also melta bomb vehicles, and if anyone assaults them they can hold there own. So basically they become great at everything lol slightly broken, especially when you combine them with lascannon devastators. Then they really can take out anything through saturation of plasma and lascannon fire.

The game in general rewards shooting, which I guess is a testament to 6th edition IRL.

Sadly, titans don't really work in single player as the computer AI doesnt ever build them (other than Orks, which absolutely do not need them with all the squig spam bullshit lol). However it is pretty fun to build one just for the lolz.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #152 of 153 (permalink) Old 01-13-14, 07:39 PM

ntaw's Flag is: Canada

This game is amazingly fun again. Thank you.

Also, we should figure out how to do this online.

Unfortunately Canada got rid of the penny and now my two cents rounds down to zero, so...take it for what you will.

40k Related Projects
post #153 of 153 (permalink) Old 01-13-14, 09:44 PM

Straken's_Fist's Flag is: South Georgia

Yeah agreed, I might give it a spin in a bit.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode