Xbox 720 - Page 3 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

View Poll Results: Should profiles be carried over from 360 to 720
Yes 15 53.57%
No 6 21.43%
I dont know 7 25.00%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-08-08, 08:54 PM Thread Starter

Zondarian's Flag is: England

if its in response to my post I wasnt talking about the cosoles gaming prowess. Its the best selling console, I cant argue with that. In fact I would go as far as to say I dont hate it as a console, and for those of you that know me thats just about the biggest compliment I could give it, just by saying that I've probably knocked ten years off my life. Now to get back to my original point I was commenting about its name. I mean come on with a name like the Wii you may as well of called it 'That questionable stain on your incontenant grandmas couch'. Of cause for ease of fast conversation is would be shortened to its initials. This would leave the most revoulutionary yet annoying anti gamer console of the 21st century being called the, TQSOYIGC. And that would be annoying to say. And that is why I dont like the Wii being called the Wii.

Do not disallusion yourself brothers, today we die, our bodies broken and our souls shattered, we will be remembered as corpses on a battlefield.Raise hell my brothers for one day our great Father will hear of our struggle, and he will be honoured to call us his Sons. In death our Glory shall become eternal.' Karik Farron, 1st Lord of the Dark Scorchers at the Fall of Kempar.

'like a blind man in a dark room trying to find a black cat that isn't there'-imntdead
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-09-08, 06:30 AM

Death 0F Angels's Flag is: USA

i plan on buying the wii for the bowling game. doubt ill even buy a game. and it will be worth it. unlike my 360. I have 14 xbox games, and only 3 were worth anything. although those 3 are very good games.

Trust is a dagger, the hilt as sharp as the blade.
Death to the Imperial dogs.
post #23 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-09-08, 12:08 PM

The Deadman's Flag is: England

What ones are they

Thanks for the sig pic Demetriov
post #24 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-13-08, 10:00 AM

ClubnBabySealz's Flag is: USA

what we got 360 and now 720. so was the first one 180???????

Welcome to the internet. Where the men are men, the women are men and the kids are FBI agents.
post #25 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-13-08, 12:10 PM

Lol that's funny however untrue. It went XBOX - XBOX Crystal - XBOX 360 - XBOX ???.

post #26 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-13-08, 06:06 PM Thread Starter

Zondarian's Flag is: England

wasnt the XBOX crystal just an adapted XBOX. If so I dont really count it as an idpenendent console. Just like I dont think of the Playstion 2 slimline as a seperate console

Do not disallusion yourself brothers, today we die, our bodies broken and our souls shattered, we will be remembered as corpses on a battlefield.Raise hell my brothers for one day our great Father will hear of our struggle, and he will be honoured to call us his Sons. In death our Glory shall become eternal.' Karik Farron, 1st Lord of the Dark Scorchers at the Fall of Kempar.

'like a blind man in a dark room trying to find a black cat that isn't there'-imntdead
post #27 of 27 (permalink) Old 06-15-08, 08:16 PM

The XBOX Crystal was a limited edition see through XBOX that you could see all the wires and everything that's in an XBOX.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode