Max Payne 3 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-17-12, 06:03 PM Thread Starter
IRONBORN

Tyrannus's Flag is: England

Default Max Payne 3

COME ON! I can't be the only one here that's hyped about Max Payne 3 coming out, surely!

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2012/05/1...payne-3-review

Here's a review. The multiplayer looks fun but what I am really excited about is the single player and the story. The artistic direction and the whole character development of Max sounds so good and well thought out.

SO COME ON PEOPLE! GET EXCITED!

From iron, cometh strength. From strength, cometh will. From will, cometh faith. From faith, cometh honour. From honour, cometh iron. This is the Unbreakable Litany, and may it forever be so.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-24-12, 05:00 PM
Banned
Sakura_ninja's Flag is: England

I spotted the poster at the bus stop, noticed a guy with an AK, looked like Mexico, lost interest, I like the nitty gritty of 1, I don't want another game in Mexico/middle east or whatever it might be.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-24-12, 07:21 PM Thread Starter
IRONBORN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura_ninja View Post
I spotted the poster at the bus stop, noticed a guy with an AK, looked like Mexico, lost interest, I like the nitty gritty of 1, I don't want another game in Mexico/middle east or whatever it might be.
A few of the fans of 1 and 2 were worried about the sunny location of Brazil, but believe me it is still gritty. You fight in decadent roof top night clubs for Brazil's elite all the way down to fighting in crack dens in the run down favelas of the poor.

The game is incredibly cinematic and has one of the best story lines I've ever played and also has one of the best soundtracks in a videogame, If you've played Red Dead Redemption you can notice that they done a better job in Max Payne 3 with the timing of some of the music.

It just feels like playing a really badass and deep action movie. So I still recommend.

The multiplayer is pretty addictive as well .

From iron, cometh strength. From strength, cometh will. From will, cometh faith. From faith, cometh honour. From honour, cometh iron. This is the Unbreakable Litany, and may it forever be so.
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-24-12, 07:28 PM
Banned
Sakura_ninja's Flag is: England

But red dead was boring...so that's not selling it to me.

And Brazil?...why?, what happened for the guy from the cities of 1 to suddenly be in the sun of Brazil?

If that is explained in two then fine, I only played 2 briefly before getting bored, it lost the appeal 1 had.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-24-12, 07:47 PM Thread Starter
IRONBORN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura_ninja View Post
But red dead was boring...so that's not selling it to me.

And Brazil?...why?, what happened for the guy from the cities of 1 to suddenly be in the sun of Brazil?

If that is explained in two then fine, I only played 2 briefly before getting bored, it lost the appeal 1 had.
Fair enough if you think that about Red Dead, but I found it's use of music very well done.

It's explained near the beginning of this game. After the second game he quits his job and becomes addicted to pain killers and alcohol, and is basically self destructing (You know why he's like this after the 2nd game) and he meets an old pal in a bar in New Jersey who tries to get Max to join him in the private security business. Shit happens (Don't want to spoil it) which forces Max to join his old pal and they go to Brazil.

Why Brazil specifically? Probably because it's a rising economy and what not and Rockstar probably might want to increase their fanbase in new territory or maybe they feel current gamers want to kill people in different locations.

But I doubt any amount of my praise of this master piece of a game might get you interested so all I can really say is download the demo and find out .

(I've never completed Max Payne 1 or 2 because I also got bored with them but the 3rd is definitely a good'un )

post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 05-29-12, 03:08 PM

Actually friends,

I want to take your help regarding this Game...Never played this Game yet but have listened about this game from mine friends Many times so want to get knowledge about This Game ...Can anyone here help me regarding this?

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode