Space Marine Expansions - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-14-12, 12:29 PM Thread Starter

Default Space Marine Expansions

Hi,

Apologies if this has been done before - I tried searching this forum for the title 'space marine'...

Not my most shining moment...

On to business - Did anybody buy the Chaos Unleashed/Dreadnought assault expansions for Space marine on either PS3 or Xbox?

I bought them both for PS3, but there are rarely enough people online with them to make them playable.

I've completed the Chaos Unleashed Exterminatus mode, so I feel I got my money's worth.

Has anyone ever managed to play dreadnought assault? Was it any good?

If you, like me, have bought this mode, can you list your ps3 name - I'll friend anyone who's bought it and then we can go off and find out!

My PS3 id is Gret79

Thanks
Rich
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-15-12, 02:27 AM

Anfo's Flag is: USA

Pyre_40k is my username, though I only have access to the ps3 on the weekends (I'm usually on SSFIV).

I've never even played my expansion, never anyone playing it.

post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-15-12, 03:06 AM

DeathJester921's Flag is: USA

Chaos Unleashed is only fun when you have friends playing it with you. That way you can advance farther, get the achievements easier, and have more fun. Dreadnought Assault is pretty fun too, though the Dreadnought is damn hard to kill even with lascannons, melta guns, plasma cannons, and thunderhammers. Its a real pain in the ass to even get close enough to shoot it. Still fun though

My youtube channel. Feel free to stop by and have a look if you're interested. I do Airsoft, some warhammer related videos, and gaming videos.

R.I.P. Uncle Lee. You will be greatly missed by us all. We will see each other again some day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamTheApostle View Post
Remember kids: Violence isn't the answer, its the question. The answer is yes.
post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-15-12, 10:49 AM Thread Starter

Would you be up for trying it again?

I'm determined I'll have a go on it somehow

If they just gave it away free for a day, loads of people would get it and then their friends might wanna buy it to play with them...but no - lets charge 6 quid for something I've never seen anyone on...
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-15-12, 11:02 AM

tabbytomo's Flag is: United Kingdom

Yo im gonna get it, on the condition that it starts working again. I keep getting "The storage device containing downloadable content you are using is no longer available" errors. If i find out how to sort this, i will definitely get the DLC and join you brothers!!!!!

"The difference between gods and daemons largely depends upon where one is standing at the time." - Aurelian Lorgar
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-15-12, 11:28 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabbytomo View Post
Yo im gonna get it, on the condition that it starts working again. I keep getting "The storage device containing downloadable content you are using is no longer available" errors. If i find out how to sort this, i will definitely get the DLC and join you brothers!!!!!
I'd recommend getting chaos unleashed - playing that is acheivable - you only need three people.

But in all honesty I can't recommend dreadnought assault (if you've not already bought it)- I have never seen anyone on it and you need about 6 people to do it - for the price you just don't get enough time on it.

post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-15-12, 12:46 PM

tabbytomo's Flag is: United Kingdom

But in all honesty I can't recommend dreadnought assault (if you've not already bought it)- I have never seen anyone on it and you need about 6 people to do it - for the price you just don't get enough time on it.

[/QUOTE]

Cheers for the insight dude, if enough people band together on here, and I can get some of my mates on it, andddd if I can get my girlfriend to get it then I will just because I love playing space marine (not just the game, but in my head and dreams and things..).

"The difference between gods and daemons largely depends upon where one is standing at the time." - Aurelian Lorgar
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-15-12, 12:56 PM Thread Starter

If you're going to get it anyway then... Chaarge!
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-15-12, 08:06 PM

DeathJester921's Flag is: USA

I've been in several games on Dreadnought Assault. Its not always empty. Just gotta choose the right times of the day when people are actually on playing it

My youtube channel. Feel free to stop by and have a look if you're interested. I do Airsoft, some warhammer related videos, and gaming videos.

R.I.P. Uncle Lee. You will be greatly missed by us all. We will see each other again some day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamTheApostle View Post
Remember kids: Violence isn't the answer, its the question. The answer is yes.
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-16-12, 07:49 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathJester921 View Post
I've been in several games on Dreadnought Assault. Its not always empty. Just gotta choose the right times of the day when people are actually on playing it
What times of day are we looking at?

I'm determined to play this

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode