Crazy Glitch in The Sims 3: Pets My cat stole 10 police cars!!!! - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-02-11, 04:48 PM Thread Starter

TheSpore's Flag is: USA

Crazy Glitch in The Sims 3: Pets My cat stole 10 police cars!!!!

OK I know Im gonna get berated for this one, but I just can't resist sharing this with you all.

I have been playing this dumb game lately and have no clue why I enjoy it! Like many games there are out there, this one has a wonderful set of glitches that can annoy or just be plain odd, like Skyrim when the giants can send you into orbit or you can make the horses fly...

So here is the weird glitch, which may not even be a glitch at all...

While in the game may character's cat went missing and ran away. This cat was gone like a week or two in game time and suddenly my character finds the animal. Ok sounds normal so far right!

Well I looked at the animal's inventory to sell off of it's bugs and other random junk it found or caught to discover the cat had 10+ police cars in it's inventory. HTF does a cat steal 10 police cars? I have been confused all day about this and even did some digging! It turns out this may not even be a bug in the game, aparrently your pet can be given a theivery skill and will randomly steal $h!t. During my research I found that one player managed to get their dog to fetch a 3 story windmill.

Even if you don't play this game, Im sure many here will agree thats not only funny but a bit weird if it isn't a glitch.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-02-11, 05:16 PM

Meldon's Flag is: Sweden

I don´t play the game but I can only agree on the fun parts of it

Just wondering where the cat put all those police cars..??

There are no friends in the real world, just less hostile enemies
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-02-11, 05:21 PM Thread Starter

I normally dont get into games of this ilk, but this game is just great when you don't wanna think, I tend to play while Im working on schoolwork or during a painting sessions.

Anyway thats what I would like to know is where the hell a cat would put those things, anyway to make it look even more ridiculous here is a video of someone stealing the police car in the game with a human sim.

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-02-11, 07:08 PM
I am Alpharius.

Doelago's Flag is: Finland

I want that cat.

... Or on a second note, maybe I dont. Could get into some trouble when they notice that a few cars are missing.

[Flerden] 9:05 pm: Why the hell can't he just go offline if he goes to watc tv?
[dark angel] 9:06 pm: It is Doelago, we will never know
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-14-11, 03:32 PM Thread Starter

So those who have spoken within this thread already know about My theiving cat that steals Police Cars, well I got a new update to the weirdness that is this game. BTW for those who do get a lil chuckle out of this thread I'lle continue to supply anymore strange things that come about within this game.

Here it goes, now I have a freeloading ghost living in my home and it won't freakin leave. She has been there several days within the games time.

Heres what happened, if your cat gets good enough at hunting they will be able to hunt ghosts(yes you heard me correctly). So, randomly there will be an event where a house or two will be invaded by ghosts and your cat can now go and hunt them for money(yes the pets can make money and get a job, wish my freaking two cats in real life could do that,damn freeloaders). So, there are a two types of ghosts the standard floating non-human looking ones that do nothing and the ones that walk, look, and act like people(picture below except my freeloader is a woman).

I got curious and decided instead of capturing one, instead I'm gonna be its friend,so, my cat becomes friends with the ghost, now lets go the extra mile, make the ghost become friends with my human char., Weird(yes that is her name), so they become good friends and she invites her new undead friend over to her house, now it won't leave, it eats, shits, showers, and sleeps on the couch. Sometimes it will play chess with the others and watch TV, along with taking a fancy toward video games. 99% of the time it does nothing but float around and freeload on $h!t.

Oh and my cat now has a goal to take over the world...

I have now decided this game is just plain weird, whats next the Chaos gods invading!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jimmy-ghost-jimbo.jpg (290.3 KB, 0 views)

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode