Funny game glitches! - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Video Games & Software For the discussion of P.C, Console and Hand Held video games.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-15-11, 05:38 AM Thread Starter

Overbeing's Flag is: New Zealand

Default Funny game glitches!

Hey guys,

I was wondering if anybody had some real funny game glitches they would like to share?

'cause I was playing the 1st 'call of duty' the other day and I was running around the trenches when a grenade went of on the surface above me. Suddenly this enemy dude flies into the trench in front of me, then I shot him and he vanished!

People can have their own opinion, but not their own facts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-15-11, 10:45 AM
Where is Jessica Hyde?

humakt's Flag is: England

I have come across so many glithces, but I have been playing games for decades.

A couple of ones really stand out though. In assasins creed Bortherhood I was trying to hide from some guards and jumped in some hay. I fell though the bottom of the world and could see everything as if I was walking under the ground. I couldn't get back out or interact at all. Had to reload the game.

Playing Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 my son and I were doing a cooperative mission and we were both looking at the same point on the screen when a terrorist 'glided' from behind a hiding place. His legs were not moving and he was about 1 foot off the floor. It had us both laughing just because if looked so funny. You would probably have to be there for that one.

Your toast has been burnt and no amount of scraping will get rid of the black bits.

post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-15-11, 02:33 PM

Bane_of_Kings's Flag is: England

Quote:
Originally Posted by humakt View Post

A couple of ones really stand out though. In assasins creed Bortherhood I was trying to hide from some guards and jumped in some hay. I fell though the bottom of the world and could see everything as if I was walking under the ground. I couldn't get back out or interact at all. Had to reload the game.
That's happened to me before. I was tailing this guy & guards on the rooftops towards the pantheon, and I managed to jump off the building that I was on by mistake, and ended up falling through to the bottom of the world like you did.

I had to do the same thing .
post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-15-11, 03:06 PM

Akatsuki13's Flag is: Canada

I had a partically funny one on Sunday during the TOR Beta. I was running around with the Inquisitor's first companion character Khem Val when I stopped to talk to someone. But when I stopped to talk to someone Khem stopped too but his head kept going through the motions like he was running, making it look like he was headbangging while I was waiting to talk.

'There's a fine line between not listening and not caring. I like to think that I walk that line every day of my life.'
Akatsuki13's Daemon Den
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-15-11, 03:25 PM

crabpuff's Flag is: USA

A couple years ago when playing an old console, I was playing Mike Tyson's punchout on NES, i did the standard clean to get it to play, and when i started it up Ten yard Fight came up. Then upon hitting start it was back to tyson, never figured out what happened.

Chaos- Black Legion & Steel Brethren
W:16 D:7 L:9 W:9 D:2 L:5

Eldar Dragon Claws Corsairs
W:16 D:4 L:2

Da Skull Krushaz
W:27 D:2 L:13

Space Wolves
W:14 D:0 L:3
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-16-11, 06:07 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by humakt View Post
Yes, a very similar thing happened to me when I was playing one of the grand theft auto's I think.

I stole some car and was driving along when my car went into the road and under the gaming surface so I could drive along under the game on a 45 degree angle!

post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-16-11, 06:26 AM

"Omigod, the fucking terrorists are back!"

"Oh, they'll never hit us from all the way over th-"

Last edited by Khargoth; 11-16-11 at 07:05 AM.
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-16-11, 06:36 AM

Amoeba Bait's Flag is: Australia

I've had my fair share of falling through the earth, especially on Halo CE.

post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-16-11, 06:05 PM Thread Starter

Yeah,

I have a 'Action Replay Max' cheat engine for my ps2 and I was playing my friends lego starwars 1 because I was bored. I turned on moonjump and flew right up out of the world and the world turned into a bubble, I kept going up and there where lots of bubbles and each one was a different level! So I could switch between levels but I had the same characters the whole time!

post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-27-11, 04:33 AM

Yeah, I once got stuck inside a mountain (don't ask me how I managed to get in there, was just running) in New Vegas while being chased by Deathclaws. Had to reload because I couldn't get out. In fact, the map for that game is buggy as hell.

The human appendix. Proof of a higher power. A divine kill switch so to speak.

No one really likes a smartass, but people tend to like a dumbass even less.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Video Games & Software

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode