[H]Huge Ork army for CHEAP - Price Reduced! [W] $$, GK, FW - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Trading Area This area should be used for trading and swapping items.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 10-19-11, 06:39 PM Thread Starter
Default [H]Huge Ork army for CHEAP - Price Reduced! [W] $$, GK, FW

I am selling my HUGE Ork army at for pennies to the dollar, as right now I really just need the money and I also need the space back in my apartment. I've assembled this army over time to be Apocalypse worthy (and capable!), but it will work just as well for lesser games. At the moment I don't want to split this up, since I'm already selling them so cheap. So here is what I have:

-7 warbosses (1 w/ attack squig)(2 on sprue)
-28 Nobz (10 on sprue)
-144 slugga boyz (36 on sprue)
-14 boyz w/ heavy weapons (4 on sprue)
-11 older model slugga boyz (1 nob)
-13 older model shoota boyz
-5 lootas
-5 burna boyz
-5 stormboyz
-11 warbikerz (1 nob)
-18 deffkoptaz (6 on sprue)
-3 older model Trukkz
-1 new model Trukk
-2 warbuggies
-1 wartrakk skorcha
-1 battlewagon
-1 looted rhino
-1 stompa
-Ork codex
-set of templates
-Sabol Army Transport Division

This army is assembled to be a Speed Freak army, with the large groups of Boyz loaded up into the trukks and battlewagon, then sent careening down the opposing army's throat. In Apocalypse, this army is able to form both the Kult of Speed formation (Apocalypse book) and the Deffkopta Choppa Skwadron (Apocalypse Reloaded book), which combine to give nearly the entire army a free Strategic Redeployment asset (which the Trukks can use every turn).

Here is a link to pics of the army: http://s1217.photobucket.com/albums/...nor_Feel_Good/

I'm trying to get $430 shipped for it (I've estimated it costing me about $30 to ship such a large force after properly packaging it). I'm mostly looking for cash for this, but would be willing to do partial trade for GK or FW models as well.

-Paypal $$
-Raveners (NIB or NOS)
-Forgeworld Imperial Titan Weapons (Warhound or Reaver)
-Forgeworld Tyranid Gigantic Creatures
-PA or Term. GK (NOS or NIB)
-Dread or Ven. Dread (NIB or NOS)

Now willing to ship to other countries, although buyer will pay adjusted price for increased shipping costs. Contact me via PM for a quote. I will be shipping from North Carolina, USA.

Last edited by Mr. Feel Good; 10-23-11 at 06:32 PM.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Trading Area

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode