H: Tomb Kings/40K W: Beastmen/Daemons of Chaos (Fantasy) - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Trading Area This area should be used for trading and swapping items.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 09-06-11, 04:21 AM Thread Starter
LordofFenris's Flag is: USA
H: Tomb Kings/40K W: Beastmen/Daemons of Chaos (Fantasy)

Hey folks!

I started Tomb Kings thinking I would like them, turns out Beastmen draw me far more. Here's what I have:

1 Necrotect (Finecast, assembled and primed grey)
1 Tomb King w Sword and Shield (pewter, assembled and primed grey)
3 Ushabti w Great Weapons (Finecast, assembled and primed grey)
3 Ushabti w Great Bows (Finecast, assembled and primed grey)
1 Tomb King from the Khemrian Warsphinx/Necrosphinx kit (assembled and primed grey
1 Khemrian Warsphinx w Tomb Guard crew. This has been customized with magnets to allow for easy removal of crew and basket. Assembled and Primed Grey.
1 Tomb Kings Army book, hardcover. This is the current book in very good condition. It has only been read a few times.
Various bits associated with the above kits.

I also have some 40k stuff available for trade, PM me if you would like a list. There are models available for Space Marines, Chaos Space Marines, Tau.

I am only looking to trade, and would like to stick to the US, unless the deal is really good. I need for the Beastmen models, mostly Gor's and Beastigors. I am also looking for a Bray Shaman and the Beastlord with two axes. Assembly is only important for the Gor's. They need to have hand weapon shield, or the bits available for me to make them so. For the Daemons, I need Bloodletters, upwards of 30. I am also looking for a Bloodthirster.

Though I am new to trading on this site, I am not new to trading on forums and have been burnt in the past. Since this is so, I ask that you will be sending first, unless delivery confirmation is paid for and the number is provided. Once I see its on the way, I will send. If you are unwilling to get DC, then you will have to wait until the items are in hand before I send. If you are on ebay, my name is SonofVulkan. Feel free to check my feedback there. Sorry to be so picky, but when you get burned to the tune of $300 you tend to be a little skeptical.

"Take a moment, please. Ponder the depths of your insignificance."

"It would be disappointing if you were unable to overcome this simplest of defenses. Hilarious, but disappointing."

Crimson Fists (C:SM)
Khorne Daemonkin

WARMAHORDES (Skorne, Blindwater Congregation, Retribution of Scyrah)

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Trading Area

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode