Selling a Dark Eldar Army - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Trading Area This area should be used for trading and swapping items.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 08-24-11, 02:48 PM Thread Starter
Sethis's Flag is: United Kingdom

Default Selling a Dark Eldar Army

Much as I love them, I prefer Craftworld Eldar, and find myself in need of cash. The paint scheme is Midnight Blue armour, black bodysleeves, Dheneb Stone loincloths (flayed skin) and Red detailing with Boltgun Metal weapons. The painted skimmers have lightning bolts freehanded onto them (thin bolts, not big fat ones), and the finished models have had their hard armour sections gloss-varnished, giving them a nice polished/insectoid feel to them. The flash on the camera makes everything look much lighter than it actually is - partly because of the gloss.

20x Warriors - 2 Sybarites with Blast Pistols/Power Sword, 2 Blasters, 2 Splinter Cannon (10 of these are painted and varnished, the other 10 are half painted)

9x Wracks - These are Privateer Press Cryx models - Drudge Mind Slaves I think they're called. Some conversion of the crappier looking weapons. (Half of the models are painted, the other half are in the process of being painted)

1x Haemonculi - Another Privateer Press model - Cephalix Overlord (mostly finished painting)

8x Trueborn - A pair of old metal models with Dark Lances and two new plastic Warriors with Lances along with 4x plastic Warriors. Makes 2x Squads of 4 with 2 lances apiece, basically. (Undercoated/basecoated)

14 Hellions - New plastic (Half the models are finished, the other half are undercoated)

1x Baron Sathonyx Conversion (painted very well)

8x Incubi Conversions - Wych bodies with Hellion Glaives. Look very sexy to my eyes. (1 painted well, the rest basecoated)

4x Raiders (1x Painted and varnished, the rest basecoated)

2x Ravagers - built by basically converting raiders by gluing two more guns to the front hull. Used them in casual games with no problems, not sure about how hardcore WYSIWYG tournaments/idiots would treat them. (Basecoated)

1x Codex, Near Mint (Unpainted!)

1x Custom Carry case with pluck foam section for the vehicles/Hellions/Incubi and infantry tray for the rest.

I am looking in the vague region of 180 for everything, plus shipping. It needs two Venoms added for the Trueborn Sniper Squads and it's a very nice 1800pt army.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Army 1.JPG (508.9 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg PIC_0028.jpg (1.41 MB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg PIC_0022.JPG (604.3 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg PIC_0024.JPG (704.3 KB, 6 views)

90% of people think they are above average.

Statistically Improbable. Psychologically Inevitable.

Last edited by Sethis; 08-24-11 at 02:53 PM.
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 08-24-11, 10:25 PM
KhainiteAssassin's Flag is: Canada

pics of the ravagers?

Space wolves -
Warriors of chaos -
Dark Eldar -
My armies.

the key to every good DE army makeup. Always have a backup plan, try to take everything in multiples, and use everything you can to your advantage, being a sneaky bastard within the rules, as it were.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Trading Area

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode