H: Blood Angels / Lamenters/ Successor chapter army for refurbishment W: (U.K seller - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Trading Area This area should be used for trading and swapping items.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 07-02-11, 12:36 PM Thread Starter
Default H: Blood Angels / Lamenters/ Successor chapter army for refurbishment W: (U.K seller

Through my dodgy dealings I have found that I have unwittingly collected quite a sizable Blood Angels army (it fell off the back of a truck).

Here is a photo of the things I have been blu-tacing together this morning to see exactly what I have:

What you see in the picture:

15 sanguinary guard,
18 Space marines (1 plasma gun, 1 missile launcher, 2 sgts (one with big axe, the other with plasma pistol)
Damaged Corbulo (to be converted into force commander/librarian/other character)
OOP Metal Chaplain

Not pictured in photo:

2 space marines (to boost the 8 marines pictured to a squad of 10)
Metal dreadnought
14 sanguinary guard (These can be converted into normal assault marines by the paint job and removal of the angel wings).

I would like to refurbish this army, but I would ideally like to get in touch with a buyer before I start the work. This way we can discuss what chapter heraldry you wish the models to be painted, unit composition, and conversions. The models have been built with the death company upgrade sprue so Blood Angels iconography is prominent. However I thought it would be quite cool to work up one of the successor chapters (Lamenters or Flesh Tearer's for example) and create e unique force just for you.

This project would be perfect for anybody who was toying with the idea of collecting a unique space marine force, fully customised and painted to an excellent standard. I have collected and painted blood angels before and I have a lot of experience create unique characterful armies. This force would also be a good addition to an existing force and I would be available to paint and convert any other models you may wish to add to the above.

If you think this army is for you please get in touch with me through the P.M system, or through my gmail account:

LilLoser's website, gathering all my tutroials, armies, and sculpts
Do you see something in my Blog you like? Why not buy it? For Commission work enquiries:

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Trading Area

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode