H:space hulk, IG, orks, GK W: FW/marines - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Trading Area This area should be used for trading and swapping items.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-26-11, 06:13 PM Thread Starter
Might of the Emperor's Flag is: USA
Default H:space hulk, IG, orks, GK W: FW/marines,1k sons

Hello everyone,
after reading the Badab war, I have decided I am going to undertake a rather ambitious project on; I am going to build a 40k scale strike cruiser. Obviously, it is going to need some marines, specifically for boarding actions and siege operations. So I am looking for any forge world mark armor sets, dreadnoughts, weapon sets, sevrin loth with or without his honor guard, or anything else of that nature. I would also listen to any offers of 1k sons models. If you offer items I like, I will trade in your favor. I have to offer:

Space hulk- newest edition, all pieces are present, models are assembled but unpainted

IG- Primed black Valkyrie, unpainted leman russ executioner with las cannon hull and plasma cannon sponsons(these are lightly glued in, so as to be easily removed). I also have all of the bits for both of these sets.

Orks- Two Assault on Black reach sets on sprue, an extra deffcopta, box of nobs, box of gretchin, and a few metal models, a kommando with big shoota and an ork nob with powa klaw.

GK-5 assembled plastic grey knights primered black with 3 halberds, daemonhammer, and psycannon; I have the sprues with all of the extra parts and box still. Draigo unassembled. Two boxes of terminators. Two boxes of grey knights in power armor. razorback in box.

The IG and orks I will consider trading for space marine vehicles or possibly a good amount of assault marines, sanguinary guard, or assault terminators. Thanks for looking!

Kroot subspecies:
-JFGIkroot;(justf***inggoogleit)discovered by Catpain Rich
-Bar-B-Kroot; discovered by Master Andael
-Sourkroot; discovered by Skull Harvester
-LMAOKroot;discoverd by Cato Sicarius
-Re-kroot;discovered by Dicrel Seijin
-pwnKroot; discovered by Dawnstar
Please contact me if more subspecies are discovered.

Last edited by Might of the Emperor; 04-26-11 at 06:52 PM.
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-27-11, 02:30 AM
Default 40k orcs

How much would you take for all the orc stuff? Can pay you via paypal
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-27-11, 01:30 PM

i am actually just looking for a single GK body back... but since your boxes are still complete i doubt i could pursue you to send one my way.

and even if i would buy the whole box there is no way you can send it to the Netherlands without getting more expensive that buying from the GW webstore

so i cant take any of that off your hands... sorrry

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Trading Area

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode