Warhammer 40K Tau for Sale and or Trade - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Trading Area This area should be used for trading and swapping items.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-12-11, 08:39 PM Thread Starter
CanadaRobC's Flag is: Canada
Warhammer 40K Tau for Sale and or Trade

Hey Guy's and Hey Guys and Gals,,
I have recently received a fairly decent Tau army in a trade. At this point, I do not want to play Tau, so I bring to you fine folks, my Tau army for sale and or Trade. I am looking for either Chaos Space Marines, Eldar, Blood Angels or Grey Knights. Here are the details:

All Prices are from the games workshop Canadian website and are just there for comparison and proof of the total price brand new.
Tau Codex: The good news, all the pages are there, the bad news, some of the pages are loose. Boo i know, but at least they are all accounted for and not ripped. $26.50
Commander Shas' El or Shas' O - Magnetized $40.00
Commander Shadowsun 45.00
XV8 Crisis Battlesuits x4 with various configurations $26.75 ea x 4 = $107.00
Troop Choices:
Fire Warriors x 36 Assembled $42.00 for 12, x3 = $126.00
Kroot x36 Assembled $42.00 for 12, x3 = $126.00
+ Shaper $13.75
Devil Fish x3 2 Assembled and 1 Unassembled. $42.00 ea x 3 = $ 126.00

Stealth Team x6 $26.75 for 3, x2 = $53.50
Stealth Armour x3 $18.00
Fast Attack:
Pathfinders x6 $36.00
Piranha's x4 $30 ea x 4 = $120.00
Vespid Stingwings x 12 $45.00 for 6, x2 = 90
Tau Gun Drones $14.00
Heavy Support
XV88 Broadside x2 (Both Magnetized) $45.00 ea, x 2 = $90
Sniper Drone Team $40.00
Hammerhead Gunship $55.00
Sky Ray Missle Defence $55.00

Total Retail: $1295.75 in Canadian Dollars

This is what I have seen and what I could decipher as per the codex and games workshop website. . There are some unassembled Kroot and Firewarriors I believe as well as the one devil fish unassembled. For the Devilfishes and Hammerheads and such, only one of the models has a hatch glued on top, so there are basically 4 tanks that can be used with railguns, ion cannons or a Missle Defence. I have 2 Railguns, 2 Ion Cannons and 1 Missle Defence. There are also a bunch of extra bits and such I have not sorted through. There are also a few bases missing, 3 for the piranhas if they were so supposed to come with them, I am unsure. There also tons of drones which I have not sorted through. Some are not even assembled and are still on sprues. The total of everything brand new, as per the games-workshop website is $1295.75 Canadian. I am looking for $500 and/or some Eldar, Chaos Space Marines, Blood Angels or Grey Knights. I am not really wanting to send out parts but am always willing to listen to offers. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

P5C Sig by Page 5 Canadians, on Flickr
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-27-11, 11:14 AM
Ranty ranter!
MetalHandkerchief's Flag is: Norway

Since you lack pics, tell us what they're painted like. I have a very dark scheme (mostly black) so any brightly painted models with not very very thin paint on would be a no go.

I do have almost 4000 points worth of Blood Angels and would gladly give all of it since I don't really take an interest in Marines.

They're all primed in a clean red, and would come with a lot of bits plus a can of Army Painter's red primer.

I could also toss in a bag of Eldar Dire Avengers bitz to turn 20 guardians into avengers.

I've had recurring nightmares
That I was loved for who I am
And missed the opportunity
To become a better man
~MUSE - Hoodoo

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Trading Area

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode