Want 40K figs, Have Lots of Gaming Stuffs - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Trading Area This area should be used for trading and swapping items.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 01-25-11, 05:55 AM Thread Starter
Games Etc's Flag is: USA
Default Want 40K figs, Have Lots of Gaming Stuffs

I am trying to obtain as much as I can as the pastor of my church has agreed to let me use one of the church's rec rooms for the teenagers of the congregation that are interested in Warhammer 40K. Some are interested in fantasy but not as much as 40K so we are going to start with 40K for now. I used to run a game store in town but the gamers in town werent active enough to support a store. I now have that inventory to trade with to get these kids started and I am barely able to move it all online as other online superstores sell these items below wholesale.

This link, http://www.bonanza.com/booths/GamesEtc , has some of the stuff I got. There is a lot more that is not on that list. I have about 200,000 magic cards, 50,000 YuGiOh, 40,000 WoW, 50,000 Pokemon cards. I also have tons of .Hack, Pirates and Star Wars Pocketmodels (both singles and sealed). I also have Zombies board games as well as many others and various RPG books as well (most of which are on the website). I have so much inventory left I cant remember it all. So let me know what you are after and I will see if I got it.

Any Warhammer Figs, preferably 40K (painted or unpainted, assembled or not)
Bits (any)
Paints (any)

Anything can help! Much appreciated!

Forgot to mention, anyone wanting to "donate" items to the kids, let me know and I will have my pastor fill out a receipt so that you can use it as a tax deduction!

Last edited by Games Etc; 01-25-11 at 06:13 AM.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Trading Area

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode