H: $, Necrons W: IG [USA] - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Trading Area This area should be used for trading and swapping items.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-12-10, 03:00 AM Thread Starter
Default H: $, Necrons W: IG [USA]

Greetings all; I've decided to revive the first army that I had, when entering 40K; having traded them all off- all my lovely tanks and few squads of Guardsmen- a long time ago. Well, I yearn to blast away with tanks like the treadhead I am, and thus, I am interested in Guard once more. The conditions surrounding my Haves and Wants, of course, are listed below. I would rather prefer to TRADE than buy/sell for the items wanted and possessed by myself, but may buy if price is right, or sell. I do not entirely mind over-the-border transactions, but, international I probably will have a lot of difficulties with; sorry. Anything international and over-the-border I am unable to get a tracking number for, as my local Post Office will not supply tracking for a reason or another. That is the conditions of my trading preferences; thank you!

Most are painted, and of course, in good condition; other specific listings about the models will be mentioned below in their entry. I will sell these guy as well; want to get rid of them, so I'll get rid of them for a good price as well.

50x Necron Warriors- 40 of them are painted decently in typical Necron scheme; silver and green with a bit of black. The other 10 Necrons, five are bare plastic and the other five, primed black
2x Wraiths- One assembled and painted in purple/black scheme, as is the other one; the second one has only the tail glued to base, and the upper part unassembled.
21x Scarab Bases- Some primed silver, black or painted in typical Necron scheme; a couple painted in same scheme as Wraiths are
1x Necron Lord- One with clawhands and Staff of Light; painted nicely and assembled of course
8x Immortals- No green rods glued, but are included of course. Some are primed black, but with unprimed arms and rest of them are not primed and bare metal.
Monolith- Painted decently and assembled of course

If the model in question being considered in the trade is damaged/needs serious salvaging, then obviously, its trading value is going to be configured at a lower-than-normal value. Otherwise, I go by retail for retail when trading. If any questions, or offers, feel free to PM away!! Things with a '*' are considered a priority amongst other things, and multiple asterisks means they are very high in priority.

Imperial Guard:

I really would like to start a Death Korps of Krieg army, but I'll see how offers go on that. If nothing shows up, or if the offer(s) I do get just isn't worth it, I'll fall through and onto Cadians instead; still, don't hesitate to PM me offers of Cadians, though, but DKOK come first. I'll go ahead and list DKOK wants and Cadian wants separate, as I feel it will avoid confusion. I do not care that they are painted or that vehicles are magnetized either or painted. Also, would like the newest kits available, thanks!

HQ Command- Again, all options would be rather nice; prefer Plasma Gunners and a medic****
Commissar- With powerfist; the metal figure or Power sword***

Infantry squads- Grenade Launchers preferably, flamers***
Platoon Command- I'll custom make one out of regular Guardsmen, but would like at least five extra for this and a unique model to be the Platoon Commander; or the metal Cadian Officers, preferably power swords or powerfists***
Chimera- Would like Heavy Bolter turret, and HB bits to come with it if not******
Heavy Weapon Squads- Lascannons, Missile Launchers, Heavy Bolters, Autocannons, Mortars***
Cadian Snipers*****

Possibly Ogryns**
Primaris Psykers

Bane Wolf

Leman Russ Variants- Executioners, Battle Tanks, Demolishers****
Artillery- Basilisk, Colossus, Medusa******
2x Manticores- GW one- VERY HIGH PRIORITY!! ********

That is essentially everything I would like. Tanks are kind of a priority for me, since I am a treadhead, but don't hesitate to offer anything else! Thanks for taking a look!
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-27-10, 03:01 PM
Default trade

i was looking for necron troops and a lord
i have some ig a painted comand squad cadian bodys but i did the to reflect todays army so a comand squad with snipers and medics also i have three unassembled chimera though they might be bassalisks
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-27-10, 03:03 PM
Default and

have a couple titan techs from forgeworld and a regular tech priest
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-12-11, 08:05 PM

this still available? i have IG for trade a bunch of them

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Trading Area

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode