Trading for Brettonians - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Trading Area This area should be used for trading and swapping items.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 03-21-08, 09:53 PM Thread Starter
Trading for Brettonians

I'm looking to trade for a Brettonian army.
Preferably newest edition, looking for an entire army's worth. I would really rather not deal with multiple trades to get an army. Grail Knights, Pegasus Knights, Green Knight... you name it, I want it. I would prefer unpainted unless the majority of the model is metal.

I would also trade for a Skaven army, same deal... but I like the oop stuff with the Skaven, so any version of anything is good.

I'll update this in about a week when I go home on leave (I'm in Iraq right now)... I'm posting this auction in the hopes of some interest before I go on leave so I can get to it immediately and get it shipped for trade asap. I apologize for the chaos of this listing, it's extremely hard to do this while all my stuff is thousands of miles away.

Anyways here's what I have to offer.
An extremely large Tyranid army (Will get more specific when I get home, but here's what I'm sure of offhand)

The color scheme for this army is Red chitin with black innards, it's semi well painted. I bought it on ebay... will provide pictures when I get home if I have interest. The lesser majority of the models are painted poorly, and were intended by the original seller to be stripped and repainted. I will give an exact figure for what could be fielded points wise from the semi well painted models when I get home, but I can assure you that it's well over 2000 points.

When I note 3rd edition?, I mean the era of the Alien Queen Tyrant, the standing tall Tyrant guards, and the Old One Eye Carnifex's

1 winged Hive Tyrant with Scything Talons (Latest Edition)
1 3rd edition? Hive Tyrant with Scything talons (The one that looks like the Alien Queen from Aliens)
3-4 3rd edition? Carnifex's (The same edition as Old One eye)
1 Carnifex (Latest edition, with some magnetization in progress)
Old One Eye
9 Tyranid warriors w/ varying weapons (Newest Edition)
3 Tyrant Guards (Interesting conversions using the oldest editions of Tyranids, with the 3rd edition? shields and lash whips)
3 Tyrant Guards 3rd edition? (Shields and Lash Whips)
3 Ravagers 3rd edition?
Many, many Gaunts, horma and terma types... will update for sure.
12 or so gargoyles
2 lictors (1 3rd Edition? with Oldest edition claws, 1 Oldest edition)
2 Limited edition lictors (Would only really throw these in for something juicy, like limited edition Brets)
Many Genestealers
2 Biovores (3rd edition?)
1 Red Terror
9ish Spore Mines
Several Ripper swarms
Several Zoanthropes

Items I'm unsure if I even own... again, will get an exact list when I get home (I kinda just added random stuff to the army.. most of this will be new in the boxes)
3 Ravagers (Newest Edition)
1 Hive Tyrant (Newest Edition, in box)

Several dozen extras, including more parts of a 3rd Edition? Hive Tyrant, multiple extra tyranid warriors, gaunts, genestealers, Carnifex's... Most of these several dozen extras are poorly painted, and could either use some stripping or repainting.

And of course, the Tyranid Codex.

If these don't float your boat, I have several extra Space Marines, some in boxes, some not. 17 years of collecting them worth. Tons of OOP eldar including old Harlequins. Squats! I have a trike, a five man squad of a devastator variety, and two exo armor.

I also have SEVERAL limited edition models, pieces such as Captain Leonatos, Centurius, The Italian Tzeentch Chaos Champion, Lictors, Invisible Bilbo Baggins, Games Day pieces, Several Space Marine Limited Editions, Quite a few Direct only models.. list goes on.

And lastly, A Hordes of Chaos army. I would only really consider trading this for a really juicy Brettonian deal as I'm still floating in the "Do I really want to play Chaos?" land. It's 98% unpainted. It consists of the 2002 army box set including the Limited Edition Standard Bearer (Not Kordel Shorgaar), 1 Box of Horrors, 1 Tzeentch lord on disc, 1 Tzeentch Champion on foot, 1 Limited edition Chaos Sorcerer, 1 Limited edition Chaos Sorcerer mounted and several oop Chaos Warriors/Sorcerers including the Warhammer Quest Chaos Warrior. Oh.. and Bel'Lakor as my Daemon prince.

Last edited by handje; 03-21-08 at 10:12 PM.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Trading Area

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode