H: CSM W: Tyranids - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Trading Area This area should be used for trading and swapping items.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 09-21-10, 04:05 AM Thread Starter
Default H: CSM W: Tyranids

Hey all, I've got a good bunch of CSMs to trade for Tyranids. In terms of trading, I only want the NEWEST model available for that specified model. No OOP stuff please. I will not, and stress, that I won't accept seller PMs and do not want to sell the CSMs; strictly trades, please. In addition, if you have a lower reference rating than me, then I prefer that you ship first and provide tracking. For the most part, I will go into as much detail as possible, thus why I have one Marine listed separately and so on, in case you were wondering. Below are my Haves and listed afterward are my wants. Thanks for taking a look!

Chaos Lord; appears to be in need of some stripping, assembled apart from arms, and has a unpainted jump-pack on his back. His right arm comes with him, but I don't appear to have the left arm, perhaps a Marine arm could be used in place.

5 Terminators; assembled, unpainted, 4 including Terminator Champion have a pair of Lightning Claws, while the last one has a Chainfist and Heavy Flamer, which appears to have a metal OOP head of a man with horns.

18 unpainted Bolter Marines; couple jump-packs primed lightly black and all assembled.

2 Black and gold themed Marines; one holding Chaos Glory Banner, with Bolt Pistol in hand while the other is a regular Bolter Marine.

1 Primed white Bolter Marine

9 stripped Bolter Marines, need further stripping as some paint is still there.

1 Primed black Bolter Marine

1 White primed and started to paint blue Bolter Marine.

Marine with Chainsword and Bolt Pistol; slight prime in spots

Aspiring Champion; has Bolt Pistol and Powerfist

Unpainted combi-plasma Bolter Marine

Marine with Powerfist with an close combat arm from a Possessed Marine, I am guessing.

Painted black and gold Aspiring Champion, Powerfist and Bolt Pistol

1 OOP Marine with Lascannon

1 Blue & White Melta-gun Marine

1 unpainted Melta-gunner Marine

2 Chaos Spawns

2 Obliterators

Defiler; assembled but not painted

Rhino; assembled but not painted

First Gen Predator; painted in a nice orange color with sponsons in a nice gold color. Has a old-school Plaguebearer in the turret, can come out, and also has little Nurglings on the tank itself with a Daemonic head with horns bursting out the front of the tank. Pictures can be given upon request.

I do have sprues that come with the Marines, but not Termies, that mainly are Bolt Pistols, a couple of shoulder pads, a Boltgun or two and some extra heads and so forth. I only have one vehicle sprue, that has the spikes and what not to decorate your Chaos vehicles.

For the most part, I do not need anymore 'Gaunts of any kind, or Warriors for the time being. I will specifically state below what I am looking for, and they descend in sense of priority. I do not care if they are painted, assembled, etc; as long as they are in good condition, not torn up or otherwise. I may be subject to rejecting lower prioritized offers, as I really need the listed top models for a upcoming Campaign. Here are my wants:

Hive Guard
Biovores- Wouldn't mind a lot of Spore Mines as well
Tyrant Guard
Any homemade Tervigons or Tyrannofexes; would require pictures

If at all possible, I would like all the bio-morphs and bits to come along with anything that I trade for, as I may need to unassemble and assemble it again in my preference. Thanks for taking a look!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Trading Area

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode