Large LOTR lot for quick sale! - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Trading Area This area should be used for trading and swapping items.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-19-10, 09:48 PM Thread Starter
GreenFaceMonkey's Flag is: England
Default Large LOTR lot for quick sale!

I have just been very generously given a huge lot of LoTR models by my sisters boyfriend. There are 62 metal models, and around 150 plastic. Not including broken/ incomplete models. There is a good mix of good and evil models. Here is the list off the top of my head:
Aragorn, legolas, gimli, boromir, gandalf white and grey, saruman, ring wraith, 3 urukhai chiefs, an orc character, an urukhai berserker, balin, all the hobits regular models pluss a hobit with a pan and one on a tree stump (sam?), golem, king of rohan foot and mounted (no horse), kings son, the creepy dark haired guy from rohan, aragorns lover, a dark haired elf character (sorry im being so vague i dont know them all so well), ithilien standard, 9 army of the dead pluss king, 11 dwarf guard, 8 (i think) elf rangers?, pluss many more metal models that i cant name or describe! Then, 50 fighting urukhai with various weapon types, 20 ithilien soldiers, about 10 ithilien archers, 24 rhohan soldiers, 10 rohan archers, 5 rohan riders, 4 warg riders, 20 moria goblins, pluss many more again in plastic! Will take photos, and fill in the gaps with better detail if any of you are interested. All together i immagine the lot would cost 2 or 3 hundred new. Email me at
if your interesteed and i will get back to you soon as. Can then discuss prices Not asking for a fortune, as i want a quick sale. Hope to hear from some of you!! Makers of armour for films such as Gladiator and Kingdom of heaven, but also TV series such as Game of Thrones and Merlin. Check them out!
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-20-10, 08:05 PM
Icarus Miniatures
imm0rtal reaper's Flag is: Wales

I'm interested in the gondor forces: Ithilien models and any warriors of minas tirith you have. Could you email some pictures to *REDACTED BY REAPER* please?

Last edited by imm0rtal reaper; 06-06-14 at 11:46 AM.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-21-10, 09:13 PM

I am interested in that. but first i have to ask from my father. so please tell the price if i will find that reasonable then i will take.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Trading Area

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode