H: >2500 IG Pro-Painted W: Cash [Ebay] - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Trading Area This area should be used for trading and swapping items.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 04-17-10, 07:42 AM Thread Starter
Default H: >2500 IG Pro-Painted W: Cash [Ebay]

Fellow Herecy Online browsers,

I have put this up on Ebay at http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...STRK:MESELX:IT

It has come time for me to part with my beloved IG army. I have had this army since late 2004. I originally purchased this army and had it mailed to Blue Table Painting where it was painted for me to a wonderful standard. Over the years I have come to love this army, but I was always ashamed that I was not able to say I painted it. So I have started my own chapter of IG, and now I have enough models that I can part with this one. Pictures of this army can be seen at http://www.bluetablepainting.com/gallery.php just go to completed projects, Warhammer 40k, Imperial Guard, Imperial Guard Urban Aztec's. I will also provide pictures to interested potential buyers if you can provide me your email. I just need to dig up my camera.

I have taken good care of this army, as much as is possible in 6 years. All models are still in great condition and I am fully certain that you will be very happy to field this army at your local gaming club. Included with this army is a Sabol Army transport case, 1 extra 1' foam slab with models, and 1 extra 4' slab with models. No Codex sorry, I still need it. Retail price for this army alone not painted is right around 1100, give or take a few. The painting on this army was just as much, simply take a look at the prices and do the math.

I have not played with this army every single weekend since I have it. I would say a good 40% of the time I was deployed so it sat in my closet in its army bag. What you get for is the following:

59x IG Lasgunners
9x IG Voxcasters
10x IG Sgts
9x IG Lascannon Heavy Weapon Teams
6x IG Heavy Bolter Weapon Teams
2x IG Auto Cannon Weapon Teams
4x IG Lieutenants (old Junior Officers)
3x IG Flamers
4x IG Grenade Launchers
3x IG Melta Gunners
3x IG Demo Charge throwers
1x IG Company Commander (old HSO)
1x IG Regimental Standard
1x IG Medic
3x IG Commissars (1 PF, 1 Combi-flamer, 1 power sword and bolt pistol)
Commissar Yarrick
10x Ratlings
13x Karskin w/hotshot lasguns
2x Karskin Sgts w/pistol and sword
2x Karskin w/flamer
2x Karskin w/grenade launchers
2x Karskin w/plasma guns
2x Karskin w/melta guns
1x Karskin w/vox.
2x Leman Russ Battle Tanks (hull HB, Sponson HB)
1x Leman Russ Demolisher (hull HB, Sponson Plasma Cannons)
2x Chimera's (Multi Laser, hull HB)
1x Hell Hound (hull HB)
3x Scout Sentinels (Magnetized wpns, 3x Auto Cannon, 2x Multi Laser, 1x Lascannon)
2x IG Plasma Gunners

***2x IG metal Cadian Melta gunners (not painted)
***2x IG metal Cadian Plasma gunners (not painted)

1x Sabol Army Transport Case

I AM NOT SPLITTING THIS UP. All models will come well packaged in the Sabol case, the two foam slabs will come bubble wrapped, all will be bubble wrapped and placed in one single box.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Trading Area

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode