Do NOT make any purchases from - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Trading Area This area should be used for trading and swapping items.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-06-09, 01:14 PM Thread Starter
N0rdicNinja's Flag is: USA
Do NOT make any purchases from

On the 20th of last month (so about 17 days ago), I was browsing the interweb for some Warhammer deals and stumbled across I noticed they were selling Necron Immortals for $8.88 a piece, which is quite the hefty discount compared to the $13.25 GW wants me to spend on them, so being a sucker for a deal I went ahead a purchased a few.

Fast forward to today, on their status page for my order it STILL says "pending" and I've sent them 3 e-mails over the course of the past few weeks with absolutely no response from them. This troubled me so I decided to google them up and see what others were experiencing and sure enough...

Every single person who has left a review has had the exact same experience as myself, so I would be cautious if I were any of you about ordering anything from the site.
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-06-09, 01:17 PM
Maybe add them to the 'bad trader' thread on the trading forum if they aren't already on it.

TKE's NTGU Brigade
Originally Posted by Winterous View Post
Einar is right.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-06-09, 02:36 PM
Ultra111's Flag is: England

I ordered the Imperial Strong point in July, before it even came out, from Games Workshop itself...Its now November and still hasn't arrived, despite emails being sent..
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-06-09, 03:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Keep in mind that not every online store updates certain things very fast if at all. Wargamesempire still has my first order listed as pending; something I ordered around the second of july and got three weeks later.

The rest of whats happened to you though, thats no good and Einar is correct in that it's probably a good idea to mention something in the bad trader thread.

Damnation is paved on good intentions; subtle and sugar coated or blunt and honest
A hero is someone who steps up when everyone else backs down.
Popularity is what people strive for when they lack the strength to be themselves.

Seriously, is it really that hard to write reviews without spoilers?

Reporting Posts - read this
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-06-09, 05:25 PM
Spored to be Wild
morfangdakka's Flag is: USA

Originally Posted by N0rdicNinja View Post

Every single person who has left a review has had the exact same experience as myself, so I would be cautious if I were any of you about ordering anything from the site.

See this why you should always check out a company before you purchase from them. The old saying applies " If its to good to be true, it probably is." You should always investigate a company you have never purchased from to see what feedback they have recieved. It would cost you a little time but save you some money. This is true of anything you purchase not just miniatures. I learned this the hard way after spending $5000 on a fancy water heater and filtration system for my house that lasted 2 years broke and the company refused to service it. So I had to rip it out and replace it with a regular water heater or go without hot water. After a little research I found serveral other customers that had the same experience with them.

The deal they offered was only a little better than 20% which can be found by most online and offline retailers but that was probably the point to lure people in for the one dollar savings.

Summer Miniture Exchange SIgn Up Now!
Red Orc
"Ahh, isn't Morfang sweet, like a great big 350-pound (that's 25 stone, UK users!) ball of cuddly death...?"

God, gives children to people so that death won't seem so disappointing.

Last edited by morfangdakka; 11-06-09 at 05:28 PM.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Trading Area

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode