Positive feedback about wargamesemiper.com - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Trading Area This area should be used for trading and swapping items.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 09-23-09, 05:03 AM Thread Starter
Default Positive feedback about wargamesemiper.com

[QUOTE=wargames_empireThis is an open message to all of our customers, old and new.
Firstly, we apologise for what has been service that has plain and simply not been good enough. We have had some problems, personal and business. On the business front we had some problems getting orders out which led to a back log that we struggled to clear. 2 weeks ago we put in a very large order with Games Workshop which was more than enough to clear all outstanding orders and leave us with enough stock to keep us on top of any orders to come. One way or another, though no fault of our own we were constantly being told by Games Workshop that the order was not released for whatever reason. We wonít go into detail as itís not our place to do so but the order is actually released and on its way. The order will be in by Wednesday next week (23rd) and we are prepared to work through the night to make sure all orders are despatched by the day after at the latest.

Where do we go from here? Well I have heard rumours that we were gang under and were subject to a failed takeover bid ect but believe me when I say we are in a strong financial position (with outside backing if needed), are going to move on from this and expand our ranges and are more than committed to trying to offer the best service possible from here on in. Obviously we need to change things to ensure this never happens again and we are already working on this. We are looking at employing more staff as it is obvious that the 2 of us, no matter how many hours we work, are not enough to offer the level of service you deserve (already led to one relationship breakdown). Obviously there are those of you that will never order from us again, and those of you that will simply dismiss this apology. However for anyone that orders from us from here on in, either returning customers or for the first time we guarantee to offer the best service possible. We fully aim to be the best place to come for all wargames and modelling accessories.
Every order from before todayís date that goes out will have some extras added to go some way towards an apology.

We will be contacting everyone personally to explain the situation over the next few days.
Again we apologise and look forward to seeing you in the future.
Gareth Bennett & Gareth Fox[/QUOTE]

After this post I think it is time to let people know how things have been amended. I would like to Help Gareth & Gareth to reestablish their customer base. I think these guys are very friendly and are very happy to help. The fact the there prices are so low, they clearly have their customer at heart. It would be to easy to just charge the RRP but these guys probably don't have a big bottom dollar, truly run by gamers for gamers. I think the business has great potential to do very well. I, after receiving a refund, would be more then happy to test the service again.

I think posting our experience after what has happened is the least we can do to help these guys out!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Trading Area

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode