[H]Space Marines [W]IG, Orks or [UK] - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Trading Area This area should be used for trading and swapping items.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 08-01-09, 10:11 PM Thread Starter
Apoca6's Flag is: England
[H]Space Marines [W]IG, Orks or [UK]

Hello Folks,

I have the following marines to say goodbye to, for cash, IG or Orks of the same size/value please.

WYSIWYG point values come in at 3270 but that is without adding anything on the rhinos [just shells built and painted so no HK's, smoke, Pintle mounts and etc.. added to the model or point costs].

Everything but the rhinos are painted to a pretty solid TT standard and all but a few have scenic bases using the urban basing kits, filler and various battlefield junk.

The pics are a bit poor because they were taken just now under a light bulb (it's night time here) more pics are available on request.

Have the left over sprues from the rhinos so you can add your options to finish them off. Not pictured but new on sprues still are all the jump packs for the assault marines, which i left off to make painting a hell of a lot easier.

So here is what i have:

Captain - iron halo, plasma pistol, power fist
Standard Bearer - bolt pistol - standard is un-painted part separate from the banner pole so you can go crazy on the freehand!
Command Razorback - Pintle mounted storm bolter and twin linked Las Cannons

Commission painted Jump Pack Chaplain, this guy is done in with NMM and a black/purple paint job (looks alot darker in person) to a high standard and protected with a coat of purity seal. This was a commission i did for someone who kindly never bothered paying me!

Converted Librarian - Jump Pack - nothing fancy, just a quick and easy conversion.

6x 10 man tactical squads - all include a plasma rifle - 3 squads have a Heavy Bolter and the other 3 squads have a missile launcher - all 6 Sgt have Plasma pistol and chain sword plus a banner on their packs so you can id each squad easily.

All come with rhino - basic colour is done and painted, just needs the options adding from the sprues(included) and finishing.

2x 10 man assault squads - 2 with plasma pistols - 1st sgt has plasma pistol, chain sword and melta bombs (some of the squad have them too), 2nd has power fist, plas pistol and melta bombs (some of the squad have them too).
As i said above, all jump packs are included and come unassembled and un painted, was left off to make painting easier.

Devastator squad 1 - 10 man dev squad, 4x plasma cannons, sgt with power sword and plasma pistol - comes with rhino, primed black only and the top section is NOT glued down so you can paint the interior.

Devastator squad 2 - 10 man dev squad, 4x las cannons, sgt with power fist and plasma pistol - comes with rhino, primed black only and the top section is NOT glued down so you can paint the interior.

Have also got a couple of spare models left over too:
Sgt with power fist and plasma pistol
Sgt with Power fist and bolt pistol
2 x marines with a bolter
Assault marine with bolt pistol and chain sword
Assault Sgt with power axe (top snapped off, will put back on) and plasma pistol

These will allow a little flexibility in your squads

Also found 5 of the bases i had done for the army, ready for you to transplant some marines onto

So thats the lot

I want either (offers please), Imperial Guard or 40k Ork armies, with pics please. or a ps3 and game ;) lol

I DO NOT want to break the lot up if i can help it and to make my life a lot easier.

Any questions, Feel free to ask or pm

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Trading Area

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode