H: Tyranid Army (No OOP models!); W: Eldar, PayPal - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Trading Area This area should be used for trading and swapping items.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 08-01-09, 05:26 AM Thread Starter
Default H: Tyranid Army (No OOP models!); W: Eldar, PayPal

That's right! All of these are the newest edition of Tyranid models. Everything matches. No pics yet - spent the afternoon getting glamour shots of some WIP Dire Avengers, and the battery's charging right now. Here's what I'm offering, though:

3x Tyranid Warriors
3x Tyranid Warriors

21x Genestealers
8x Termagants
8x Hormagaunts
8x Spinegaunts
3x Make-Your-Own Gaunts (no arms glued to them)
3x Ripper Swarms

Fast Attack:
8x Gargoyles

I've also got bitz out the wazoo. All of that totals about $341 retail. I'd take $240 for the lot without any hesitation; that's how much I paid for it before I started stripping it, and I'm just looking to make roughly my money back.

I bought all of this under the impression that I could have a second army in case a friend ever wanted to play, but I haven't had the time to keep up with two armies. These guys have been stripped and cleaned to the best of my ability. There's a tiny bit of paint left on them, and the primer has stained some of the plastic. They'll look perfectly fine when re-primed white or black (I did this myself to verify.) Alternatively, a good dunking in Castrol Super Clean should take care of the rest.

If you're really serious about some Tyranids, I also have a bunch of stuff that's brand new, still on sprues and in boxes. I just paid full price for them, so I'm hesitant to let them go for too much cheaper than actual retail. They include:

Hive Tyrant
Box of Gaunts

Whew! That's a hell of a lot of Tyranids. Let me know what you're after or what you're thinking and maybe we can work something out. Cheers!

As far as Wants, I collect Eldar. In particular, I'm looking for:

Banshees w/ Exarch
Fire Dragons w/ Exarch
2x Wave Serpents
Fire Prism
4-5 Jetbikes

That's roughly priority order, now that I think about it. Further, I'm not interested in OOP models.

I'm also willing to simply sell the Tyranids. Again, shoot me a PM and we'll hash things out. Thanks!
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 08-02-09, 01:31 AM
Senior Moderator
DeathKlokk's Flag is: USA

Banshees w/ Exarch
Fire Dragons w/ Exarch
2x Wave Serpents
Fire Prism
4-5 Jetbikes
5 Wraithguard
I can supply this whole list most NIB but the vehicles are assembled/primed. How much would all the Tyranids be after trading this?

What condition are they in as far as assembly? Are they built with plastic or superglue? What weapons are on them?

Abandon GW, win back your wallet. Play Infinity!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Trading Area

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode