Mordheim warbands for sale: dwarves, orcs, humans, skaven, includes rare models! - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Trading Area This area should be used for trading and swapping items.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 06-26-09, 11:05 PM Thread Starter
Default Mordheim warbands for sale: dwarves, orcs, humans, skaven, includes rare models!

To drum up some cash I'm selling my Mordheim warbands. Most of these warbands are painted, with a few models unpainted here and there. Painted reasonably well, some better than others.

To save space and time, here's a link to my photobucket album where the images are hosted:

Orcs & Goblins.
1 Boss, actually a Gorkamorka nob with a converted mace. Painted.
1 Shaman, painted.
1 Big'un, actually the special edition Orc & Goblin army deal standard bearer from back in 5th edition, with a converted axe.
1 Big'un with peg leg and whip.
3 Boyz with choppers.
9 (but I think there's more) night goblins, armed with spears or bows.
2 Squigs, with a Night Goblin squig herder.
1 Night Goblin fanatic.

1 Noble with axe and shield.
3 Trollslayers (one not pictured, am stripping that one), one is the special Gotrek model with the severed troll head.
3 Clansmen (one not pictured, stripping)
2 Thunderers with crossbows
1 Engineer (with the big anvil)

1 Assassin Adept with fighting claws
1 Assassin Adept with weeping blades
1 Skaven Sorcerer
1 Black Skaven with pistol and sword
1 Black Skaven with sword and shield
2 Clanrats with slings
1 Rat Ogre (the Clan Eshin Rat Ogre model)

Human Mercenaries (pirate themed)
1 mercenary with sword, pistol, and pirate hat.
1 mercenary with crossbow, sword, and helmet
1 mercenary with sword and lantern
1 mercenary with sword, buckler, and helmet
1 mercenary with sword and shield

I also have a gladiator/pit fighter who is actually the 2002 Games Day Chaos Lord Figure. I've seen him called Hrothgar Daemonaxe, but I'm not sure if this is official. The head has been swapped for a chaos helmet, I don't think I have the original head anymore. Painted.

I also have the Truthsayer/Dark Emissary models from the Dark Shadows/Albion summer campaign, which can be used as wizards in Mordheim or Dogs of War in WHFB. Both painted.

I have lots, and lots, and lots of bitz to customize these with, and I could build more models for a lot of these (except the dwarves, they're all metal). At least 5 more goblins, probably a few more skaven, maybe a few more human mercs. Kind of depends on if the vital pieces (chest, torso, head) are there.

Price is negotiable. I really don't want to break up the warbands, but I would make an exception for the rarer models (the GD Chaos Lord, Truthsayer/Dark Emissary, Gorkamorka nob, Gotrek, etc.).

PM or e-mail me at joesausage at g mail dot com (fix spaces and symbols).

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Trading Area

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode