3000pt Pre-Heresy True-scale Space Marines army for sale - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Trading Area This area should be used for trading and swapping items.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-25-09, 11:51 AM Thread Starter
Default 3000pt Pre-Heresy True-scale Space Marines army for sale

Hey all,
As one project opens, another needs to close. I'm thus taking offers on
http://www.warseer.com/forums/showth...etors of Calth (clicky link takes you to my Warseer thread).

This is a 3,000pt+ army that includes:
Primarch Roboute Guilliman
Captain Orar and command squad
Techmarine Arius
Three full tactical squads
Scout squad
Three jetbikes
Land Raider
Two Predators

...all extensively converted and well-painted. This army won the 'Best Imperial Army' award at the TF Great Crusade Campaign Weekend at Games Workshop HQ, and I was pleased to be asked to have it displayed in the store at Warhammer World.

I'm willing to sell world-wide; thought note this'll need quite a bit of postage and money down before postage; or a banker's draft.

I've received a few offers around the 9001000 (US$14501650; AU$18502050; EU10501170) mark, but please note that shipping and handling will be on top of these.

I've done some research on mailing charges, so here's a guideline figure for the package:
Delivered, insured and tracked to:
UK: 20
Europe: EU75 (65)
USA: Approx $US125 (75)
Australia: Approx $AU200 (100)

The army will be securely packaged, and sent tracked and insured at the buyer's cost on receipt of a cleared cheque or through payment via Paypal.

I've got an impeccable trading record over on Warseer and on eBay, and I'm quite willing to speak to serious bidders on the phone for further discussion, questions, queries or concerns, so please feel free to get in touch with an offer.

Just wanted to get some ballpark prices out there, just so bidders have an idea of the price.

Please PM me with offers. A proportion of the sale will go to support the charity Hospices for Hope.

Best wishes, and good luck!
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-25-09, 11:55 AM
Da Red Paintjob Grot's Flag is: United Kingdom
Location: The Mystical workshop of the Red paintjob grot. (My room.)

These are awesome. I'm 14, so don't have anywhere near enough, But You have given me some inspiration at least.

Edit: I had to add an edit just because i cannot comprehend the unending awesomeness here. These models are truly fantastic, and i must stop posting praise, wrong Subforum!

Many thanks to www.clockworkscomic.com for the Avatar!

Last edited by Da Red Paintjob Grot; 06-25-09 at 11:59 AM.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Trading Area

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode