2 x Painted Baneblades for sale - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Trading Area This area should be used for trading and swapping items.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-27-07, 09:51 PM Thread Starter

Default 2 x Painted Baneblades for sale

BANEBLADES X 2
plastic Baneblades, carefully assembled and painted by experienced painter, both used once in large Apoc game with friends, we only meet to play once a year, so now for sale. Painted in Cadian colours, as the box photo. Extremely well painted in my opinion, I don't think one will be dissappointed. Asking £85 each including free delivery by 3 day courier (but must be to business address/your work, due to additonal courier charges to private addresses) thanks

other stuff for sale -

Eldar 3 jet bikes, 1 with shurrican cannon. 18 Guardians, mix of plastic and metal earlier style (Jes Goodwin models) 5 swooping hawks, 1 swoop exarch, 8 fire dragons, 1 fire d exarch, 3 dark reapers, 1 scout. (All metal Jes Goodwin figures, not latest sculpts) 1 old style scatter laser platform(very old style) 2 x scatter lasers from walkers. Most figures well painted, included swoop hawk exarch conversion on rock. £25 the lot including postage by special delivery Or swap for your GW spares? what have you

GW Imp Guard Stormtroopers 20 figures, including sgts with plasma pistols, 2 meltas, 2 plasma guns. Models are older metal style stormtroopers with gas masks, all with bases and base colours, could be used as is, or detailed up to make completed paint job £22 including postage by first class

9 chaos terminators 9 metal chaos terminators, including 2 reaper autocannons, undercoated and neatly assembled, de flashed, ready to for paint. £15 including postage by special delivery

Chaos dreadnoughts x 2 Metal style Chaos dreadnoughts, complete, 2 models. Painted to gamer standard, nothing special, although paint is not thick, so easily repainted. £10 each plus £5 P+P by special delivery Can email pics if required

consider swaps for Marine/Chaos stuff
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-04-07, 12:12 PM Thread Starter

Interest in Baneblades from wargames forum, be quick or miss 'em!

other stuff, interested in swaps, am after new Plague marines or 1000 sons..
cheers
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-08-07, 08:27 PM

Do you know how much that is Canadian and will you even ship to Canada?

IG w/ Daemonhunter allies army cresting over 4000pts

Pure Daemonhunters army about 1500pts
post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-10-07, 11:23 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isafrehn View Post
Do you know how much that is Canadian and will you even ship to Canada?
Hi sorry for slow reply, I could take payment via credit card via my work, so it would be possible.
85 is approx $174 Canadian, shipping would be expensive, I would guess around 40 - $100 or so.

If you are serious I could find out.
cheers
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-29-07, 05:11 PM

I'm interested in the stormtroopers if you have them still. I've already sent you a PM a few days ago.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-02-08, 05:44 PM Thread Starter

Hi Joink, sorry for delay, not checking here regulary as so little interest, amazed my baneblades have not been snapped up! have emailed you. cheers

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Trading Area

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode