Orcus's Trade Thread - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Trading Area This area should be used for trading and swapping items.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 11-25-07, 05:17 PM Thread Starter

Orcus's Flag is: USA

Default Orcus's Trade Thread

Right, I'll probably do some trading on here. I moved to this site recently, so let me go ahead and get this out of the way before I get started. First, on all new trades I must request that I receive my stuff before I ship. However, if you do a few trades with me I will give you the benefit of the doubt and ship at the same time. Please do not disappoint me. Secondly, I reserve the right to sell or trade anything that is not already a sure deal. If you are interested in something but don't reply for awhile, then I may sell or trade to another member. I will check and see if more than one member is interested, but please remind me if you are. I will post here when the trade is finalized! I will however hold stuff if you are interested, and tell you if someone else is interested in the same thing. Also, if you do not receive your end of the bargain, I will reimburse you FULLY, most likely with cash, but please do not take advantage of me, be honest. I wanna have fun trading here, and I don't wanna have to leave another site over misunderstandings. Thank you all.

Needs : Right now I need 2 left Terminator shoulder pads, hopefully devoid of Imperial symbols, but I'll shave them off if someone has any with symbols. I really don't have a lot to trade, Lord Marcus is buying TONS of my extra stuff, but PM me and I'll see if I can't dig something up, although I might just have to buy them.

Last edited by Orcus; 11-26-07 at 12:10 AM. Reason: Update

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Trading Area

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode