W: 2000+ Tau Army ~ H: 4100+ Necron Army - Excellent Deal!! See Post For Details - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Trading Area This area should be used for trading and swapping items.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 04-05-09, 10:16 PM Thread Starter
Autarch of Heresy
Ragewind's Flag is: USA

W: 2000+ Tau Army ~ H: 4100+ Necron Army - Excellent Deal!! See Post For Details

Hello I am looking to get a Tau army together for a friend of mine who really wants to play Warhammer 40k but cannot afford it. I am looking to trade my Necron Army to get him a Tau. As a deal breaker I also have some cash to throw around in case the models are not exactly what you need.
I'm not exactly looking to get a Equal point Tau army, but definitely at least 2000 points (or more with upgrades) with a great diverse model count (infantry, suits, vehicles, drones) so that my friend can try out a little of everything before he finds his style. Painted, Based or even assembled is not necessary, and the models don't even have to be in excellent condition (although this is a HUGE plus)

Below is the model count, models that are painted will be mentioned

The Night Bringer (I run him as the Deceiver) He has some "3 color" thing going on so I could play him in a Tourney but other than that he is not even based. He has also been pinned to help keep him together.

Necron Lord X4 (2 are missing the arms and a bit off the Staff) (Two are painted to Tourney standards)

Necron Warriors x70 (55 of them are painted to a high standard the rest are based and missing the green tubes)

Destroyers x15 (In various stages of being painted and based, most are missing the arms and Gun, easily fixed with some bitz auctions) they all come with bases.

Scarabs x10 (7/10 are painted well and flocked, the rest are damaged in various ways)

Immortals x9 (all but a few are based but missing the arms/guns)

Pariahs x6 (based but missing the top part of the Warscythe)

Monolith x1 (not painted but has everything included)

Flayed ones x10 (Painted to a Tourney+ standard with flocked bases)

NO Wraiths, Tomb Sypders, or Heavy Destroyers (although the armless destroyer bodies can be made into H. Destroyers, I sometimes switch them out)

All together its easily more than 4100 points or more of great Necrons, I picked the Immortals, Pariahs, 2 Lords, and 10 Destroyers up at a cheap Ebay auction (obviously due to their physical state) but they have served me well and everything else is in excellent condition. I do have a GW carrying case that houses everything but the Monolith and Nightbringer, I do not have my camera on me but if you need pics to help out I can get some up in the near Future.

This is just to get the word out for interested parties. You will not have to pay for shipping assuming I don't have to pay for Shipping of your army, I would even take cash to buy the Tau models although I have no idea how much I would ask for. Let me know if you are interested.

The Eldar, more than any other army, should not only look at the output of each unit individually, but the synergy of multiple units together and their role in the force as a whole. - Fable

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Trading Area

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode