feedback about wargames empire. - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Trading Area This area should be used for trading and swapping items.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 108 (permalink) Old 02-15-09, 09:36 PM Thread Starter
Default feedback about wargames empire.

from the introduction of Wargames Empire: "We take pride in our customer service, if there is any problems whatsoever we will sort it"

I'm Italian. I bought some miniatures on the 20th january, a week after they weren't shipped so i contacted wargames empire by the "contact us address". No reply.
After few days goods were shipped, at the delivery I wasn't at home so I had to contact DHL to combine the delivery. For three days DHL hasn't found the package because shipping number given by wargames empire was wrong!!! at the end they found it, I contacted wargames empire to know if shipping number was wrong again NO REPLY! i also tried 2 different mailaddresses but nothing.. Really not a good service....tomorrow I think DHl will delivery me the package...I'm waiting...

If I had to give a grade from 1 to 10 I'd give 4/5...
Service is awful.
Though I think I'm going to buy again because price is really good
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 108 (permalink) Old 02-15-09, 11:44 PM
Djinn24's Flag is: USA

I life in the states and had a package delivered by them with zero issues. I am sure bon_jovi will come a long and reply to this as well. I am shocked that you had such an issue with their service but part of it sounds to be an issue with DHL as well.
post #3 of 108 (permalink) Old 02-16-09, 01:20 AM
EndangeredHuman's Flag is: United Kingdom

Problems here too. I ordered a box of loota's but recieved Nobz instead. I contacted them and the guy (Since only one works there, it seems) appologised for the mistake and asked me to post them back. A week or two went by with no more word or box. I contacted him again and he replied very quickly saying they must've missed the package delivery as he was out for a day or two.

And yes, I am still waiting. December 29th to 16th of feb for a single box? Still havn't got my postage refund yet either.

1500pts Celestial Lions
1000pts Warboss Judge Skull'Umper
500pts Vostroyan & Cadian 119th
post #4 of 108 (permalink) Old 02-16-09, 08:40 PM Thread Starter

hm...package arrived today, shipping number was right and written also on the package so some things are really an issue with DHL. minis are in excellent condition
post #5 of 108 (permalink) Old 05-27-09, 09:29 AM

Sorry I know this thread's a bit dead, but I was looking for somewhere to leave feedback and it seems a better place than starting a new thread altogether.

I recently placed an order with WGE and went to pick up in person (he's only 6 and a half miles from Warhammer World where I play quite regular.) The guy operates out of a residential house at the minute but is looking into setting up a brick and mortar store in the near future (he was actually going out to a viewing as I arrived) but the guy was polite and helpful as could be, Drop Pod, Assault on Black Reach and 3 pots of paint for £40? Not bad going.
post #6 of 108 (permalink) Old 07-06-09, 04:00 PM

Been trying to resolve an issue with the store since April 2009. Exchanged some emails in the beginning but as of late, nothing and I am still out a few blisters.

post #7 of 108 (permalink) Old 07-06-09, 05:24 PM
Senior Member's Avatar's Flag is: United Kingdom

Ring them... I had some issue with email so gave him a call and it all got sorted the same day.

Really nice guys, very helpful but I get the impression that they're running this along side real life and so their comms suffer as a result. is offline  
post #8 of 108 (permalink) Old 07-06-09, 08:55 PM

I know one of the guys, give them a call it be sorted asap for sure.
post #9 of 108 (permalink) Old 07-06-09, 10:56 PM
Icarus Miniatures
imm0rtal reaper's Flag is: Wales

It seems like plenty of people have problems involving wargames empire (myself included) regarding communication via email and such. A telephone call may be able to sort the problems out, but it shouldn't be needed.
Their lack of replies to the numerous messages I have sent them (both here and via email) is quite frankly, disgusting.
I know other gamers that run online stores alongside their real lives and they always ensure to get in contact with their customers. Wargames Empire doesn't even seem to have a payment confirmation email set up.
I would understand if this was a single isolated issue, but from seeing other peoples posts, spanning a quite reasonable length of time, it seems it is not.
Someone in my gaming group made an order with them some time ago, hoping to start a really cool sounding conversion, but it has been so long with no word, they have lost all will for the conversion.

I think the staff at Wargames Empire need to take a serious look at their customer service. If it is an issue with their real life and job that is effect their online business like this, maybe they should consider shutting the site down, at least temporarily.

I'm normally quite cool and easy going with online stores (even those I've never heard of) and don't mind waiting for goods. But when the communication from the business is so terrible I am certainly not cool.

I don't enjoy rating stores, but if I was to give WE a rating it would be a 2/10 and that is only because of their competetive prices. All other points are lost on their abysmal customer service. A pleasent customer service experience (take pig iron for example) is what ensures shoppers return time and again. And if customers have an issue, no matter how small, the problem should be fixed and properly compensated immediatly (Bits and kits for example, great guy, really helpful if somethings not right with an order)

This rant isn't meant to be intended as a "dont buy from thses, they are sh**" or anything like that. But it is meant to highlight how the way they seem to go about things has an effect on the customer.

To be honest i'm not expecting my order to be sorted anytime soon (luckily it was only a small order) but even if it is, I shall not be returning to Wargames Empire for future purchases.

If this has offended anyone, i apologise, that is not my intention, I just wanted to get my point across clearly.

post #10 of 108 (permalink) Old 07-07-09, 07:05 AM
pevergreen's Flag is: Australia

I bought something from them through Ebay I believe, or maybe not.

Either way, the package came with a note from them and it arrived fast and in good condition.

Will go back for prices and speed of shipping to australia. Damn faster than someone only a state away from me.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Trading Area

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode