Anyone want Orks on Bikes? - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Trading Area This area should be used for trading and swapping items.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 01-12-09, 11:51 PM Thread Starter
Default Anyone want Orks on Bikes?

1x Scorcha WarBuggy

1x Rokkit Buggy

3x meganobs

2x Walking Warbosses

2x 12 trukk boyz and trukks

5x Deffkoptas

1x custom mad doc

2x Biker Warboss

1x custom wazdakka

2x 7 Biker Nobz icl.2 painboy, banners + poles

15x Warbikers w/ pk nobs

12x Kommandos, nob pk/bp

1x Big Mek w/ shock attack gun

1x 9 Burnas, 3 Mek, KMB

1x Battlewagon from LR

2x Looted Wagon

1x Kustom Dread/Mek on wheels

Now my numbers might be off just a bit ... but I'm pretty sure there is this much and more ... a twelve old school gretchins + unpainted runtherder ... etc. You will get it all for the right army.

Now this is a very well painted army ... no work required ... lots of conversions. I want the same.

My first choice would be Tyranids with gaunts and stealers backed up by your obligatory MCs but not 'Zilla. Just a nice competitive well painted list.

My second choice would Iyanden Eldar with squads of wraithguard, wraithguard in a wave serpent and Wraithlords - if you have this army you know what I mean.

My third choice would be a Nurgle themed Deamon army.

So there you have it. If someone wants to find out how good a Biker Ork army is this is your chance. My record with this army has been sick but my friends are getting a little tired of facing 14 Biker Nobs every game ( been playing this since the new codex first came out ). I used to play KoS with warbikers and biker bosses before the new codex so I'm just ready for a change but DO NOT WANT MORE PAINTING PROJECTS!

If you think you have a nicely painted 40K army I might want PM me. You never know.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Trading Area

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode