Trading a 2000 point space marine army for 1500pt chaos space marine army! - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Trading Area This area should be used for trading and swapping items.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-25-08, 10:05 PM Thread Starter
Default Trading a 2000 point space marine army for 1500pt chaos space marine army!

I have a 2000 pt space marine army i dont play with much anymore. Im looking for a chaos army. So to make it fair, my 2000 pt army for a 1500 chaos army.
I send when i receive if thats okay.

My email is

Im really looking forward to a new army so please take up my offer.
Oh and im in the US, Virginia. Please keep it to the lower 48 states. Ill pay shipping to send to you. You pay for yours to send to me. Simple as that.
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-25-08, 11:08 PM
Concrete Hero's Flag is: Wales

Just a thought; maybe you should list what you have... Not just the total point cost... I know there's a few 200pt configurations I wouldn't enjoy as much as others

post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-25-08, 11:39 PM Thread Starter

true true. Ill write the list tonight, have it for you later tonight, or tomorrow.
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 11-25-08, 11:41 PM Thread Starter

Got an old copy actually. Just had to add some things.

Chapter Master - wielding both a Thunder Hammer and Storm Shield, this is a Captain Lysander model painted chapter colors, clad in Terminator armor.

Chapter Master/Captain - riding a Marine Bike, this is a custom model shown in a dramatic leaping stance as if jumping down into combat. He is armed both with a sword and axe allowing you to give him a variety of item combinations.

Captain - based off an older metal Dark Angel Model, this captain is clad in Artificer Armor and is armed with a bolt pistol and chainsword. A perfect cheap way to add some punch to those close combat sorties.

Librarian - conversion using the plastic Terminator parts, some fantasy and a large demon prince weapon. This Librarian has harnessed the energies of a Daemon weapon to infuse not only his Force Weapon but his Storm Shield as well.

Chaplain - using the commander set this conversion Chaplain also uses fantasy bits. He is armed with a Bolt Pistol, a custom Crozius and can be in either normal or Artificer armor.

Tactical Marines - the core of a Marine fighting force. All have metal shoulder pads on both sides. Included is:

2 x Marines with Missle Launchers

2 x Marines with Plasma Guns

8 x Marines with Bolters

Scouts - The flexibility of the Scout Squad is amazing. Can be equipped for either close combat, ranged combat or a mix of the two. Included is:

1 x Scout with Power Fist - conversion.

1 x Scout with Heavy Bolter

9 x Scouts with Sniper Rifles - 4 un-painted but base coated.

9 x Scouts with Combat Knife and Bolt Pistol - 5 in stages of painting.

Terminator Squad - 5 Marines clad in "Mobile Dreadnought" or Terminator armor. Providing both offence and defence, Terminators are on the front lines of the most brutal assaults. The Sergeant is armed with a Storm Bolter and Power Weapon. The squad itself is armed with Assault Cannons, Storm Bolters, Power Fists and Chain Fists.

Dreadnought - even when a brother Marine is felled in combat, he is sometimes transferred to one of his chapters Dreadnaughts. There within a cold sarcophagus he can continue to fight on. Both Dreads are armed in basic configuration of an Assault Cannon, Storm Bolter and Dreadnought Close Combat Weapon.

Techmarine - the artificers and keepers of a Chapter's equipment, the Techmarines take the field to up-keep the vehicles and weapons of a fighting force. This Techmarine is armed with a Power Axe, Storm Bolter and Servo Arm. He can further upgraded to full Servo Harness. I have these bits and will include if requested.

Vanguard Veteran Squad - the best close quarter fighters in any Chapter are part of the Vanguard, armed with deadly close combat weapons. Squad is a mix of metal and plastic models ranging from the veteran box set and Black Templars box sets. Included is:

1 x Veteran with Power Fist

1 x Veteran with Lightning Claws

1 x Veteran with Power Weapon and Bolt Pistol

7 x Veterans with Bolt Pistols and Chainswords

Assault Squad - equipped with jump packs and close combat weapons, the Assault Marines come down from the heavens unleashing death upon it's foes. Sergeant is armed with a Power Fist and Plasma Pistol while the other 9 Marines are equipped with Bolt Pistols and Chainswords.

Land Speeder Squadron - one of the Speeders is a stock build while the other is my custom "hop-light" conversion. Both are equipped with an Assault Cannon and Heavy Bolter, perfect for speeding around your opponents battle lines and disrupting his plans.

Attack Bike - simple conversion using a Scout driver and a Marine with a Heavy Bolter in a standing position rather than sitting.

Whirlwind - giving your army some longer range ordnance support is a Whirlwind. This tank is armed with the Whirlwind Multiple Missle Launcher allowing you to pick your ammo for any situation.

Vindicator - The mighty Vindicator Battle Tank is a siege armed vehicle perfect for crushing masses of infantry or even the heavily defended enemy vehicles. This is a conversion using Sisters of Battle pieces from one of their Exorcist tanks. It is adorned with the Chapter's skull iconography.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Trading Area

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode