H: SM Terminators W: Paypal - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Trading Area This area should be used for trading and swapping items.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 09-07-08, 10:43 AM Thread Starter
H: SM Terminators W: Paypal

Hi all,

For sale:

1. Squad of 5 plastic Space Marine Terminators, primed white but otherwise unpainted. Missing shoulder pads and the sergeant's bare head, but comes with 3x stormbolters (badly painted), 1x heavy flamer (badly painted), 1x assault cannon (primed black), 1x chainfist, 1x Terminator powersword, 3x powerfists. One (1) Terminator has a Cyclone launcher stuck on top of it.

2. Metal Space Marine Captain in Terminator armour, primed white, face badly painted, stormbolter primed black. There's a loose powersword in his left hand.

Asking price of $35 AUD for the whole lot, excluding postage. Will post to anywhere in the world.

Estimated postage to the USA: $12 AUD.
Estimated postage to Europe, including UK: $10 AUD.

I'd prefer to sell the whole chunk in a single go, but if you really, really don't want something or the other, e-mail me and I'll probably let it go. These have been sitting in the drawer for the past 3 years, and will never get finished. Better somebody uses them than me.

If you're interested, please PM me. I can only take Paypal, unfortunately, unless you're in Australia, in which case I can do a direct bank transfer, too.

Thanks for looking.

Edit: And you can have that plastic snap-fit terminator that came with the Sep issue of White Dwarf, too.

Last edited by gohkm; 09-07-08 at 10:46 AM.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Trading Area

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode