H: Battle Games in Middle Earth complete set & Ezekiel W: /Trade - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Trading Area This area should be used for trading and swapping items.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-28-08, 06:52 PM Thread Starter
Heresy's Graphics Slave

Syph's Flag is: United Kingdom

Default H: Battle Games in Middle Earth complete set & Ezekiel W: /Trade

Hello all.

I have the complete set of the Battle Games in Middle Earth magazine and models up for sale. Some of the models have been sprayed and painted (mainly the earlier models) but the majority remain in their blisters. The magazines were stored, until recently, in the plastic they came in and have just been put into their binders for shelf storage. The whole collection is currently sat in my loft and cost (based on 91 mags x 3.99) about 360.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_...n_Middle-earth Here is the Wikipedia article about it.

It also comes with a limited edition Balin's Tomb (IIRC) base from the first of the trilogy where you can mount the Fellowship. Uncoated black.

I'll get pictures and a full breakdown as soon as I can get the stuff out of my loft (it's currently stored in thick plastic bags so is dry).

PM with initial offers: looking for cash here mainly, although I wouldn't mind expanding my Space Marine collection or starting a good size Tyranid force (if unpainted/unassembled). Bare in mind it would take a courier to deliver if not collecting from Nottingham UK.

---

I have an Ezekiel librarian from the Dark Angels (from 2001). It was only painted on one shoulder and had been sprayed white. I've subsequently completely stripped the model in Dettol, cleaned him up (inc. mould lines) and sprayed him black. Missing a backpack.

Will update with a better pic later (ignore Eversor, the bloody camera whore! )

PM for offers - looking for cash or trade for a similar condition/worth metal Space Marine.

EZEKIEL IS NOW SOLD

Last edited by Syph; 09-02-08 at 11:29 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-30-08, 09:42 PM Thread Starter
Heresy's Graphics Slave

Bump with pics:

Ezekiel -

As you can see, cleanly undercoated and mould lines trimmed. It's missing a flagpole backpack, but can provide a new backpack. It only ever had white undercoat on and the shoulderpad was painted blue. Stripped clean in Dettol. Again, PM if you're interested/have an offer.

Battle Games in Middle Earth

Consists of: 91 mags, 5 folders, models, LotR White Dwarf, Ltd Ed Fellowship diorama base, some scenery & 3 special edition Fellowship/Towers/King mags and models.

Folders containing like-new mags of the original print run (60 ish mags).

Sprayed metal models from the first batch of mags (20 or so) all in good nick. 2x Gandalf models need their arms re-gluing. Contains the main characters.

Here's the rest of the collection in it's entirety including the aforementioned diorama base. The mags post 60-something didn't come with binders. The series was extended and was extremely popular. As I didn't read the mags I didn't notice you had to buy the remaining two folders! These are all packaged with the models still. There's also a huge stack of metal minitures (30 ish at a guess) underneath the mags (the one with Frodo on).

Uruk Hai/Orcs sprayed from the first couple of mags - WYSIWYG here.

Rohan riders, Elves and a few Gondor knights (IIRC) - again, WYSIWYG

PM if you're interested/have an offer.

Very happy to provide more photos if needed or more details. Thanks all.

post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-01-08, 03:10 PM Thread Starter
Heresy's Graphics Slave

Ezekiel is now sold.

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-02-08, 11:32 PM Thread Starter
Heresy's Graphics Slave

Grand Master Azrael is now available for sale too, along with the little dude with the helmet. Purchased in 2001. Azrael is painted fully, the other little chap is sprayed white and inked. I can happily strip the paint off for you ensuring the model is like new (and then spray it black if you like) - or you can take it as is.

Pics to follow.

PM with offers - buyer pays postage.

post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-13-11, 12:21 PM

what will you charge for the LOTR complete set ??? im interested
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-08-11, 06:22 AM

Hi,

Is the LOTR complete set still available? I am possibly coming over to England to visit a friend circa September and am VERY VERY VERY interested, and if so, how much do you want?

PS: Is it able to go for smaller parts (if there are some things I don't need like a particular issue)?
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-06-11, 08:57 PM
Allwr1te's Flag is: England

Hi,

I am V interested in your LOTR magazines. Can do a deal for cash or I also have quite a few sealed boxes and blisters of space marines and nids, including an old style nid battleforce.

Maybe a cash + models deal?

I go past Nottingham occasionally, so could arrange a pick up or exchange.

Let us know what you prefer.
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-07-11, 09:40 AM
nice boy, daft though !

bitsandkits's Flag is: United Kingdom

pssst check the date of the thread (2008)

HUGE BITZ RESTOCK NOW ON
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-17-12, 02:11 PM
Tuckyjr212's Flag is: United Kingdom

just went in my attic yesterday and found my complete Lord of the rings battle games in middle earth mags, i have got everything except the paints, i have about 10-20 mags that has been opened but the rest is in the plastic. i would like to sell them for 300. is anyone interested as i dont need them
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-04-13, 10:36 PM

Hi is this still up for sale?

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Trading Area

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode