2700+pts Tyranid Army for Sale - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Trading Area This area should be used for trading and swapping items.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 08-31-13, 10:49 AM Thread Starter
Default 2700+pts Tyranid Army for Sale

Hey guys,

I've nearly finished painting a large Tyranid army (Hive Fleet Mordecai) and it will shortly be in need of a good home. The models total about 2700pts without upgrades and are worth over 520 new in store.

A quick list of all the models on offer:

- 1 x Hive Tyrant w. Wings & Twin-Linked Devourer (modeled using Tyrannofex arms)
- 1 x Tyranid Prime conversion (uses Warrior body & head, armed with 2 pairs of Boneswords)
- 2 x Tervigon w. Crushing Claws

- 1 x Hive Guard
- 2 x Zoanthrope
- 1 x Doom of Malan'tai conversion (using Zoanthrope head & "flyrant" tail)

- 3 x Warriors w. Scything Talons & Deathspitters
- 8 x Genestealers w. Rending Claws & Scything Talons
- 10 x Termagants w. Devourers
- 31 x Termagants (w. Fleshborers)
- 28 x Hormagaunts

Fast Attack
- 30 x Gargoyles

Heavy Support
- 3 x Trygons
- 1 x Carnifex (w. 2 sets Scything Talons)
- 1 x Carnifex w. 1 set Scything Talons & Stranglethorn Canon

I think that's everything! All of the finished models are painted to a good standard (I'm not going to say they're perfect but I think they look pretty cool), a lot of models still need basing on some gravel and the Warriors, Prime, Carnifex, Flyrant, Gargoyles & 2nd Tervigon have only had 2 coats of paint each so aren't finished, please bare this in mind when viewing photos! I promise it will look even cooler when its all done. Also in some photos a 2nd Flyrant is visible (the Swarmlord model but with one pair of Boneswords & Wings rather than 2 sets of Boneswords), this is not included in the army at the moment but if you are interested I would be happy to discuss adding him to the lot or replacing the other Flyrant with him if you prefer this model.

I think I've sorted out how to post pictures so hopefully you can have a look and see what the swarm looks like together and get a feel for the painting standard. All offers are welcome, please PM me and I will be happy to provide any specific photos or information.

I hope I can find these guys a new home, I'd rather sell them all on together as they look pretty cool as a swarm.

Thanks for reading,

Ellie x
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Hive Guard.jpg (654.4 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg Trygon.jpg (567.6 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg Swarm 1.jpg (638.1 KB, 3 views)

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Trading Area

2500pts, nids, selling, tyranid, tyranids

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode