H - Chaos Space Marine Nurgle Army/Random Tau Bits W - - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Trading Area This area should be used for trading and swapping items.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-08-13, 10:45 AM Thread Starter
MrPete's Flag is: Great Britain
Default H - Chaos Space Marine Nurgle Army/Random Tau Bits W -

Ok, so i'm selling my CSM army for a couple of reasons, the primary one being that I simply have too many miniatures to get round to painting them all, so i'm trying to "thin the herd" so to speak.

This is a 2000 (ish, haven't checked in a while) points Chaos Space Marines army with a mono Nurgle theme. The models are all built and ready for gaming, but aren't anywhere near all painted - most of the models have thin layers of paint on them and you can easily re-prime them for your own paint schemes. Theres a LOT of Forge World and awesome looking 3rd party conversion pieces in this army - it cost me a lot to put together and the games with it were fun, but as I say I just can't give it the love and attention it needs, so it has to go.

The full list of items included is as follows -

Forge World Nurgle Plague Hulk
2 x Heldrakes
Forge World Demon Prince of Nurgle (no herald), with optional Manticore wings included if you want to attatch them.
2 Obliterators with a 3rd unbuilt
5 Chaos Terminators converted from Forge Worlds Death Shroud Terminators and Death Guard Terminator upgrade kit
2 x 7 Plague Marines built from the Forge World Death Guard upgrade pack and 3rd party pieces from Kromlech and Maxmini
1 squad of GW Plague Marines (All PM squads come with a plasma gun, a meltagun and a power fist)
1 Forge World Nurgle Sorcerer
A bag full of bitz including 1 Nurgle biker and one of the Forge World Death Guard upgrade kits, from a Nurgle biker squad I never got round to building.
6th Edition Codex
KR cardboard carry case

The army cost me somewhere in the region of 450 to purchase - mostly due to the bits involved in converting it - and i'll let the whole lot go for 225, or the best offer, with the lowest i'll let it go for being 200.

I would strongly prefer collection in person, simply due to the value of the goods on offer, as well as the fact that, with a lot of it being chunky forge world resin, there may be breakages incurred sending it through the post or with a courier. I'm not completely against posting it of course, but obviously once its been posted what happens is completely out of my hands, i'm not in any way responsible for breakages, losses etc etc incurred during transit.

I won't under any circumstances post overseas. Too much can go wrong and i'm just very wary of posting something worth nearly 500 outside the UK.

I'm also open to selling individual pieces of the army, which if it occurs I will update this thread regularly with details of whats gone and whats left. If you want to buy individual parts, send me a PM and we can work something out.

I also have some tau available also -

3 x Forge World XV9 suits with Fusion Cascades - slightly painted, fully based - 50 for the lot or 20 each.

3 x Broadside XV88 with Rail Rifle and Missile Pods, plus 4 shield drones and 3 GW shield drone upgrade sprues - slightly painted & based - 50 the lot or 20 each.

Riptide plus two Shielded Missile Drones - slightly painted and based - 20

I have no problems at all with shipping the Tau - its just that with the amount of money invested in the Chaos Marines, i'd prefer a safe and easy collection.

If anyone needs some pictures I can try to take some, they might not be the best quality but they should come out decent.

If you're interested in anything, either leave me a reply here or PM me and we'll sort something out
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-09-13, 11:19 AM Thread Starter

Quick update - i'll accept 200 for the Chaos. If they don't go in a couple of days i'll be dividing them all up and sticking them on Ebay.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-11-13, 01:39 PM Thread Starter

Update - ALL GONE, nothing more available, they've all been sold

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Trading Area

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode