Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Reaper's Annual Clearout - Lots of Stuff For Sale - SM, Nids, Guard

3K views 29 replies 8 participants last post by  Kobrakai 
#1 · (Edited)
Ok guys, it's that time of year again, Reaper has spent all his pennies on goldfish and hookers over the summer and needs some kind folks to re-home his plastic crack. As mentioned above, this list ins't everything, just the things I've got with me at the moment before I move back to cardiff (when this list will grow massively)

So let's do this:

Drednought- £12

10 Marines- £10

10 Marines- £10

10 Marines- £10

10 Marines- £10

10 Marines- £10

10 Marines- £10

Metal Shrike - £5

Leman Russ - £13

Space Hulk genestealers - I have 20 of these puppies and will sell them all as one for £19.50 or in two sets of 10 for £10 per set -

Space Hulk Broodlord - £5 (£4 if brought with one or more other item)

Unlike most of my sales, the domestic postage is included in these prices (I'm willing to take the hit of more expensive postage in the interest of shifting this stuff as fast as humanly possible) You'll still get the same level of padding to make sure the minis arrive safe and sound.

I'm not one for begging, but please spread the word to people you know who may be interested if you yourself are not.

Thanks a lot.

See less See more
#8 ·
Interested in the Vindicator, but won't know til next week if I can afford it (my paycheck is variable and impossible to predict) so if I can register my interest, that'd be great. :)

#9 · (Edited)

Step right up ladies and gentlemen, that's right, over here.

Uncle reaper has a special treat for y'all, for this weekend only the prices of the these here items are going to drop again. If you're looking for some new models, now is the time!

Sethis - Noted, and you posted just as I was about to post this. So, if by the time you get paid no-one else has snatched it up, you can still have the vindicator at the lower price!

#10 ·
I'd be interested in the Rhino but I'm in a similar position to Sethis where I get paid next Friday, and don't want to risk going overdrawn again ><

SoI

#12 ·
LOTS!

Erm, so much it's actually hard to say off the top of my head, but I have lots of marine bits, think I've got a fair number of bikes, some terminators, some infantry.

I've got a baneblade somewhere, maybe more than 1 leman russ.

But the stuff listed here includes postage and is lower price until the end of the weekend so if there's anything I have with me know that you're interested in I'd say to grab it.

#19 ·
Also just a note to all,

When I return to Cardiff on the 17th, my Red scorpions 4th company will be going on sale. I'll post a more detailed description with new pictures and stuff then but it anyone is interested, head over to the log (in my sig) and check them out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.