Death Korps of kreig full army sale - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Trading Area This area should be used for trading and swapping items.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 08-22-12, 04:26 PM Thread Starter
DivineArchitect's Flag is: United Kingdom
Default Death Korps of kreig full army sale

hey guys it been a while since iv had the opportunity to play so Im selling my army off, its not an eBay listing yet i figured it stick it on here first and see how it goes, the army includes...

5x Infantry squad (assorted posses)
2x Artillery crew
2x heavy mortars
x1 Hq command squad (still in sprue)
x1 Command squad
x1 Engineer squad (not assembled)
x1 Hades breaching drill (not assembled)
x1 Grenadier squad
x1 DK commissar (not assembled)
x1 Commissar
x2 Sentinels (fully pinned and with all attachments pinned)
x2 Leman russ tanks (one of which is slightly broken)
x1 Imperial Armour vol 5

There are a few very minor breakages only 2 las rifles are broken as far as i can tell only 1 bayonet has snapped off, all are base coated some in black some in grey, all are trimmed to the best of my skill will very little details missing, all paints used on the models are airbrushed on so repainting will loose very little detail, very few minor conversations and those are only adding meltaguns to the infantry, all the extras and bits that came with all the models are included ( tanks the only exception ) im also throwing the carry case for free as well as all the other models i could find and don't want ( about 50, mainly space marines and orcs ( a couple of really old school chaos dwarfs ) as well as a a ton modeling stuff, bases basing kits green stuff etc, as well as the 40k rules book ( as far as Im aware the recent edition ) and the guard codex.

pictures below if any more are wanted feel free to ask, Im not likely to sell the bits individually unless the price is right or its collection.
from what i can work out the original price for all of this is around 450, however that's for brand knew models so ill take 10% for damages and the fact they're second hand so 400. ( open to offers though )

depending on how far away you are postage is up for discussion.

( if anyone would be kind enough to explain how i put pictures that would be awesome! )

Last edited by DivineArchitect; 08-22-12 at 04:29 PM.
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 09-07-12, 11:49 AM
Dragblud da scrunka's Flag is: United Kingdom

If your getting them from photobucket click the little icon with the mountains in the box copy the direct link off there and paste it in. If not and its off the computer click the papreclip upload then click them in Im interested to see them as krieg stuff always looks awesome! thanks!

WAAAAGH Dragblud
W: 22 D: 6 L: 13

Space marines: Krakens Fury! (TBF)
W: 0 D: 0 L: 0

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Trading Area

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode