- Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Trading Area This area should be used for trading and swapping items.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-28-08, 03:53 PM Thread Starter
Tau2007's Flag is: USA

Hi all,
I wasn't sure where to put this, but figured that the general forum is always a good place. I want to sing the praises of the! The company is amazing. Sure, the 20% off GW items is great, but I can get that from a local gaming store. No, it's the shipping where the Warstore really shines. $4.95 for shipping -- no matter the size of the order -- just can't be beat!

There's a hobby store about an hour from where I live. They have a web store where you can get GW stuff 20% off. Last summer, I wanted to order one of the GW blue army cases. Not only wouldn't they give me the 20% off (because of the case's size), but the shipping would cost extra. This is for a website shipping from an hour away. So, I call the Warstore and -- bam! -- $4.95 shipping for the case.

I placed an order with them a few weeks ago on a Wednesday and it arrived that Friday! This is shipping from the East Coast to Indiana in three days from order to arrival. You can't beat that.

Anyway, with so many examples of bad companies out there, I just wanted to make sure everyone is aware of a great company. Their shipping, prices, and customer service make them unbeatable.

Railguns: Str-10 + AP-1 = Life is Swell
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-28-08, 04:29 PM
Spored to be Wild
morfangdakka's Flag is: USA

Neal and the warstore are a great place. Some people have said they have had problems but I have been nothing but happy with them.

Summer Miniture Exchange SIgn Up Now!
Red Orc
"Ahh, isn't Morfang sweet, like a great big 350-pound (that's 25 stone, UK users!) ball of cuddly death...?"

God, gives children to people so that death won't seem so disappointing.
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-28-08, 04:30 PM
I only buy my stuff from GW brand stores im sure they have good service but i live 2 min away from a GW so i dont see the point

Last edited by Lioneljohnson510; 05-28-08 at 04:32 PM.
post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-29-08, 02:25 AM
Gannon's Flag is: USA
I can understand living so close and getting those emergency items, but by supporting Neal you help to keep at least one Independent Retailer in business. GW really screwed the pooch on that one, and I've dealt exclusively with Neal except on those occasional direct only purchases. My mom even buys from Neal (for me of course) on Christmas and Birthdays (I'm 28, and don't live with her by the way).
Neal is hands down one of the best people I've dealt with when it comes to online ordering. The only other spot I hit is Bits and Kits, because usually their bits are the cheapest.
What can I say, I'm a bargain shopper.
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-29-08, 06:34 AM
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
Jacobite's Flag is: New Zealand

Make sure to make posts like this in the good trader thread as well as stand alone threads like this
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-29-08, 08:57 AM
mgtymouze's Flag is: USA
I have had orders from that took almost a month to ship, but Neal offered to ship without the backordered items earlier(I waited about two weeks to contact him). I will agree that thewarstore is a place that I would/will continue to purchase certain items from. Neal is a wonderful vendor and will reply fast to any inquery about your order, and I recomend his store/website to anyone.
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-29-08, 01:16 PM
Elchimpster's Flag is: USA

Thewarstore is great. They'll get my business again for certain.
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-29-08, 02:01 PM
Executive Nitpicker
Galahad's Flag is: USA

I get most of my bits through the warstore, though right now I'm looking into Bits n Kits, even with overseas shipping and converting pounds to dollars they;re cheaper and have a good selection

-=============]xxxxo Galahad oxxxx[=============-
Check out the Heresy Combat Calculator -- MathHammer Made Easy!

Codex: Angels Errant. Read it, please.
Heresy Forum Rules -- Read them, damnit!
Reporting: When/How/Why -- Read that too!
"...remember the Golden Rule: Chill out, they're only plastic spacemen!" -Brother Jazzman
"Galahad is 100% correct in his explanation. Anyone who says otherwise to [him] is vastly mistaken." -The Wraithlord
"You know what? Fuck DC comics." -Robert Downey Junior

post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-26-08, 12:58 AM
LegendX's Flag is: USA
I hope you guys do know that the war store, on their website, has a clause that basically says they'll match the price of another ONLINE retailer if you send them the link.
They've recently brought the price of the warrior rending claws down from 9.99 USD to 7.99...which matched bitz and kitz. I'd like to think i'm somewhat responsible for it because I sent the email, but this post isn't about ego stroking.

Great Site. My first order was for the Carnifex Dev Arms...they came in and i opened them and they were two pairs of Deathspitter arms!! I emailed Neal asap and ended up talking to Rick. He understood the problem after he traced the order, and would send them out free of charge with free shipping right away! He actually ended up giving me free shipping on my next order and included the arms I needed with them when I bought other stuff .

I am a satisfied customer of the warstore and I will definitely be shopping there next time I need bitz or even just normal things.

p.s. - being in NJ too, things get here pretty much next day or the day after :D!!!

With the new Tyranids codex, I have returned!

"It's only after you've lost everything, that you are free to do anything." -Fight Club
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-30-08, 03:50 PM
Da Red Paintjob Grot's Flag is: United Kingdom
Location: The Mystical workshop of the Red paintjob grot. (My room.)
hmm, might try these guys out, do they do bitz?

Many thanks to for the Avatar!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Trading Area

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode