Black Library Books For Sale - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Trading Area This area should be used for trading and swapping items.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 02-20-12, 11:12 PM Thread Starter
Well That Was Unexpected

Default Black Library Books For Sale

Hey everyone.

Basically I have a huge space problem because of owning too many books, therefore I'm hoping to sell all of my Black Library Books so I can generate a few quid to go towards the cost of re-buying them for my Kindle.

I'm just advertsing their sale on Heresy first in the hope that maybe someone would be interested in buying them in bulk rather than me trying to sell them on somewhere like Ebay, one at a time for a few pounds here and there (not to mention all the individual postage and packaging costs).

The titles I have are:
  • Pretty much the entire Horus Heresy series except for the latest two or three.
  • The first two parts of the Night Lord Series
  • All three parts of the Word Bearer Series
  • The Grey Knights Omnibus
  • An Eisenhorn Omnibus
  • Several other indivdual titles
All in all I have 28 books (30+ technically because of the omnibuses) all in excellent condition (the worst will have a few creases on the spine and that's all).

The price I'm asking for, for the whole lot, is 45 + P&P cost or nearest offer, payed via Paypal and I'm happy to mail them to any location (I'm based in the UK though).

You can leave a message on this thread or private message me if you are interested, like I said, I'm hoping to shift pretty much the entire collection in one go if possible.

All are in excellent condition, and I'll be happy to provide a full list of all 28 titles and even some photos to ensure their excellent condition if your interested.

I have a good reputation here at Heresy Online and I've sold things here before, and I am quick, honest and hassle free.

So let me know if your interested.

Last edited by D-A-C; 02-24-12 at 05:54 PM.
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 03-06-12, 03:52 AM

Hello I am interested in your library - are they still available? I am in the states in new York. Please let me know if that is a problem thanks! is offline  

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Trading Area

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode