Fully Converted Mechanicus Robot Army For Sale [UK] - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Trading Area This area should be used for trading and swapping items.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 11-22-11, 05:02 PM Thread Starter
Kolonel Grotsnik's Flag is: United Kingdom

Default Fully Converted Mechanicus Robot Army For Sale [UK]

Iíve been converting armies for years now, most of them proving popular at tournaments, one of which is my renegade Mechanicus cult army; The Zanatorians!
An army of Mechanicus robots under the control of a renegade Tech Magos, who goal is to obtain power and knowledge regarding forbidden and lost technologies from the Dark Ages.

Artwork Created For The Army

The army consists of a variety of fully converted miniatures, some of which are made up of several components that are no longer in production and were hard to obtain. The Zanatorian Machine Cult have won 2 best army awards and were on display at the Warhammer World Miniatures Hall during the Winter of 2010.

Trophy Not Included :D
However while the army is fantastic to look at, it can be confusing at times. So I recommend it for collectors only.

But if you wish to use it for friendly games you can use the Daemon codex to field a 1500pt Tzeentch Daemon army with them thou there is a few extra models included, with each model designed to represent a certain unit from the daemon codex.
They were designed originally to be Necrons but ended up as Daemons count as army. With the new Necron codex out I have been tempted to redo them but I donít have as much disposable income as I once did.

But I enjoyed creating them too much to have them sit around the house gathering dust so Iím looking to sell them. Anyway here are the conversions

Avatar Of The Machine God (Winged Daemon Prince)

Machine Lord (40mm Objective Marker)

Shatterer Robots (Flamers)

Iron Guard Robots + Mastermind (Pink Horrors & Changling)
More detailed pictured of a single Iron Guard robot conversion

Steel Scorpions (Nurglings)
Alternative View

Disruptors (Screamers)

Golems (Daemon Princes)
Rear Shot and Size Ref

Harbinger Tanks (Chariots Of Tzeentch)
More Detailed Picture

25mm Objectives

In total the army includes
2 Chariots Of Tzzentch,
2X4 Flamers Of Tzzentch,
2X8 Pink Horrors,
7 Pink Horrors including Changling,
5 Nurgling Swarms,
3 Screamers,
2 Daemon Princes,
1 Winged Daemon Prince,
& 1 40mm & 3 25mm themed Objective Markers
Plus Army Case and Codex (and A3 Printed Artwork if you would like it included)

So if your interested in buying this unique army, PM me with an offer.

Another item Iíd like to throw up for sale is an unassembled conversion called ĎThe Mobile Fortressí Designed to be a monolith thou it can easily be built to represent a land raider if youíd like. Basically you sandwich the manfactorum parts between the monolith bases thou you will need to fill the gaps with plasticard. A great centre-piece for any Mechanicus army.

So if you interested in the mobile fortress conversion PM me.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > HO Off Topic > Trading Area

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode