#1 ·
Darker... Yet Darker..Then Light...You Remember

You are ...

A) An Imperial Commissar Newly Graduated From the Commisariat

B) An Ork

C) A Space Marine Of The Imperial Fists

D) A Heretic

#2 ·
I'm not exactly shure how this works... care to explain, pretty please?

#5 ·
Alright, you one of many heretics defying emperors light. You have forsaken the Imperials corpse god for...

(Here there will be two different options, First choose what you were, Then choose which chaos god you have been draw to if any)

A) Chaos Space Marine 1) Tzeentch 5) None of the above

B) Renegade Guardsman 2) Khorne

C) A Cultist 3) Slannesh

D) A Planetary Governor 4) Nurgle

#7 ·
You are Governor Marius Resinous. You govern the planet Kane of the Remedies system.

The door to your private office opens you glance up from your papers to see your secretary walking through the door. "Sir, your "guest" has arrived.." You sigh looking back down at your papers saying...

A) "Very well send him in"

B) "Tell him I have no interest in speaking with him"

C) Enter your private quarters and prepare

#9 ·
I am an Exiled Imperial fist Astartes who has been brought to Kane to investigate a possible Chaos threat on the planet.

The Astartes departed the Thunkhawk, looking back for only a moment as it flew away. the only thing he had ever known for most of his life was now flying away and was quite possible he would never return to them. While this sadden this exiled brother, at the same time he was determined to find this threat and destroy it in the hopes of regaining his honour once and be allowed to be in the service of their Emperor. As a result of this, all insignia, rank and battle honours were removed from his armour, only showing he was from the Imperial Fist and nothing more similar to those exiled and sent to the death watch until they die. Gripping his power sword's pommel with his right hand, he stared down at the city while standing on the platform..."Time for my next test in service to the Emperor, I must find this Agent named "Kalas" to find this corruption and purge it!"

#10 ·
( So the governor a threat )

You exit off the side door from your office and enter into your private quarters. You look around the large room glancing at your belongings and bed until at last your gaze falls upon your bolt-pistol. You walk towards it grabbing it and your holster as well as a few magazines. You strap the holster to your waist and slide the bolt-pistol into it. You then proceed to cover the holster behind you cloak. You walk towards the rear of your room sliding a cabinet back and opening the door behind it.

As you walk into your "planning room" you take in you surroundings first your gaze settles on your alter to Tzeentch, next your gaze settles upon the vox-caster and you walk towards it thinking... Will you...

A) Call upon your allies in the planetary guard and citizens and tell them its time to revolt as you've received word of Deathwatch forcing infiltrating your hivecity

B) Ignore the Vox unit and leave the room

C) -Insert your own choice here if so desired-

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.