Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Frills & Fauna Sci-fi Miniatures by Whitehorn

1K views 9 replies 3 participants last post by  Whitehorn 
#1 ·
See less See more
#5 ·
Wow my last post was a bit garbled.

Personally I would be interested in something that could be proxied as rough riders....because there are very few options out there. Possibly fairly standard looking horses with sci fi equipment, or something cybernetic, or somthing more outlandish other than a lizard.

As for smaller models small creatures which could accessorise a character ie "space" hawks, snakes, vermin type things.

Also...sciency orangutangs.

That's just what I am personally always on the look out for.

#8 ·
I give you kudos for trying to produce models to fit niches. Unfortunately, the quality here is lacking. These aren't bad. They look like a throw back to d&d figures of the early 90's.

Focus more on the anatomy. Fantastic qualities are fun, but they lose something when they undermine the believability of the model.

Also work on getting crisper edges and shapes. Right now many of these guys look a little soft and rubbery. Having sculpted in greenstuff I know how frustrating it can be to get a good edge, but improving that quality will really help sell your creative vision.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.